The Empire State
rosereturns_medium.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
fukk Patrick Beverly :birdman:

But Houston needs to go ahead & start him over Lin. His hustle/defense>>>anything Lin is doing

But once again just so I'm clear fukk Patrick Beverly :birdman:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nobody taking about the unsightly hair loss Durant is going through?

Ironic how the dynamic between him and Bron is. Bron really IS the most Dominant player in the game. ..with sone hair problems.

And Durant... is still distancing himself from the no. 2 title and had some serious rogaine issues. ..

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:what: Tyreke already got hurt? :damn: I really liked him coming out of college, I still think he can be a really nice and good player. Hope he gets better soon.
And :russ: Dwight really got ejected in a preseason game?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what: Tyreke already got hurt? :damn: I really liked him coming out of college, I still think he can be a really nice and good player. Hope he gets better soon.
And :russ: Dwight really got ejected in a preseason game?
What happened to dude? He came in the league on the church tip. Now he's calling people out their name and cussing out refs and shyt. Not to mention the multiple baby mama's. Dude is the hoop version of Derwin Davis.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What happened to dude? He came in the league on the church tip. Now he's calling people out their name and cussing out refs and shyt. Not to mention the multiple baby mama's. Dude is the hoop version of Derwin Davis.
as a warriors fan you should be well acquainted with the hypocrisy of devout christians :mjpls:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cause he'll make these lazy mofos work, and treat 1-15 the same and no spoiled superstar wants that.
Plus he has that "he's to old school-he can't connect with this generation" look and vibe to him. He just looks like a cranky old dude period even when you look at him. And no tellin' what the actual players have to say about him. Seriously what player in the league would become elated that Sloan is going to coach his team.. nobody