Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Dude is a figurehead. Players probably don't even respect him as a coach. It's not like he's going to give heart wrenching speeches.

interested to see the veteran players like KG and Paul respond during the season..if they have issues the younger players are ms def gonna tune him out imo

but i believe hes gonna do ok

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
interested to see the veteran players like KG and Paul respond during the season..if they have issues the younger players are ms def gonna tune him out imo

but i believe hes gonna do ok
I think Jerry Sloan could get more out of that roster than Kidd and Frank can. Deron Williams probably wouldn't accept it though. It's a good thing they got KG because I can't picture Jason Kidd motivating anyone. He can't even motivate himself to stop drinking and driving.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
I think Jerry Sloan could get more out of that roster than Kidd and Frank can. Deron Williams probably wouldn't accept it though. It's a good thing they got KG because I can't picture Jason Kidd motivating anyone. He can't even motivate himself to stop drinking and driving.

how he doesnt have a job is still mind blowing

:usure::whoa: at that drunk driving comment

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
D Rose first game back is tonight..ratings is gonna be pretty good for a pre-season game

I didn't mean in place of that game b/c I can't wait for that either. I wish they pushed the HOU/NO game back and dropped that GS/LAL game.