Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't put any weight on these training camp stories for they're really just there to gas y'all up and put stars in your eyes, but I am happy to hear Shabazz is at least back on the same page with the organization. He's lost weight. He's watching Lynx games, saying sorry to ownership, and really gotten after it in practice.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't put any weight on these training camp stories for they're really just there to gas y'all up and put stars in your eyes, but I am happy to hear Shabazz is at least back on the same page with the organization. He's lost weight. He's watching Lynx games, saying sorry to ownership, and really gotten after it in practice.
Did i miss something?... Was he fukking up already:snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I can't fukk with Shabazz...Any man that'll walk off the court upset after a teammate makes the winning shot is no bueno ..
like I've said this summer, if it means we won the game and that's what he does, I'll take a miserable Shabazz for 50+ games than goofy ass Corey cheesing during blowouts

Did i miss something?... Was he fukking up already:snoop:

He got sent home from the rookie program for bringing a girl to his hotel room when it supposed to be off limits to everyone.

Really that was just more reinforcement to the fact that Flip never wanted to pick him and only did so because everyone else that he wanted got chosen

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting...how's his defense...? cause i assume he is gonna be rotating between deng and butler..
his man to man defense isnt great but he his length and IQ will make him a fine defender for thibs. he knows how to hide a so so man defender.

he can shoot and is a good passer, hes gonna look good in thibs offense. its all about passing and cutting. two things he does well at