Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
like I've said this summer, if it means we won the game and that's what he does, I'll take a miserable Shabazz for 50+ games than goofy ass Corey cheesing during blowouts

Yuck man ...

I think an organization gotta have some type of standards, that behavior is just deplorable ... I'd rather a muhfukka smile with his teammates after a loss, than pout like a big ass baby after a WIN...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yuck man ...

I think an organization gotta have some type of standards, that behavior is just deplorable ... I'd rather a muhfukka smile with his teammates after a loss, than pout like a big ass baby after a WIN...

I'm tired of the LOSING! I'll take the wins kicking and screaming at this point. Nobody overvalues character more than that team. They need people that get bothered when they lose. If Shabazz needs to be miffed for the team to win, so be it, though I don't see that being a problem for the team, especially if he rounds his game out

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I'm tired of the LOSING! I'll take the wins kicking and screaming at this point. Nobody overvalues character more than that team. They need people that get bothered when they lose. If Shabazz needs to be miffed for the team to win, so be it, though I don't see that being a problem for the team, especially if he rounds his game out

If Pek, Love, and Rubio stay relatively healthy, they'll be fine.

Got a decent roster. Don't know why you hate on Corey Brewer, he was fantastic in Denver last season. He's a good fit there, he has a ton of good qualities he can add to a team, his offensive arsenal is weak, but this isn't a team that needs him to score.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Nets' Kidd suspended two games following guilty plea
Official release
Posted Oct 4, 2013 11:06 AM
NEW YORK -- Brooklyn Nets' head coach Jason Kidd has been suspended for two games for pleading guilty to driving while ability impaired, in violation of the law of the State of New York, the NBA announced today.
Kidd will be suspended for the first two games of the 2013-14 NBA regular season.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm tired of the LOSING! I'll take the wins kicking and screaming at this point.
crying-indian-1.gif

Last edited:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
i'm usually objective with my team, but I'm having a hard time believing the warriors>>>>>grizz. I know they're the flavor of the month, but come on.

i only see maybe, 2 or 3 teams better than us.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
i'm usually objective with my team, but I'm having a hard time believing the warriors>>>>>grizz. I know they're the flavor of the month, but come on.

i only see maybe, 2 or 3 teams better than us.

Who are these teams?