Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Durant_Kobe_hair_original.gif

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:russ: I remember before the season Wes used ESPN's NBA ranking where they had Raymond Felton ranked ahead of him in the ranking as motivation for the season. :obama: He has been a really nice two way player with a nice team friendly contract too and practically been a top 5 SG so far.

:russ:thats crazy and they where teammates at one point which makes it funnier

but yea i been following him since his marquette days.......his work ethic is crazy, i mean how many undrafted rookies do you know get a 32 mil contract after one yr in the league....he will never be a star but he;s that gritty two way go to guy every coach wants on there team.....i wouldn't be surprised if he makes more than a few all star team in his time.....

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Okay, John Salley made a great point; Kobe is smart for taking 20 mil per & and Tim isn't for takin' 10 mil (earlier Jemele Hill made a tweet about Brady givin' NE a discount and they still haven't spend like that should)...

But, he also brought up--something I hear a lot--that the Spurs may have "set him up" down the line...

Question; is it legal to pay a legendary player a lil less, then, give him a piece of the team (minority ownership) after he retires?

(@tremonthustler1 U seem to be the most educated on NBA matters)

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Okay, John Salley made a great point; Kobe is smart for taking 20 mil per & and Tim isn't for takin' 10 mil (earlier Jemele Hill made a tweet about Brady givin' NE a discount and they still haven't spend like that should)...

But, he also brought up--something I hear a lot--that the Spurs may have "set him up" down the line...

Question; is it legal to pay a legendary player a lil less, then, give him a piece of the team (minority ownership) after he retires?

Once they can't prove it, it's all good

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Iman Shumpert posted a historically bad line on Monday, becoming the first Knick in 30 years to play 20 minutes without recording a single point, rebound or assist.

:what:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Can't even really compare te contracts of Duncan & Kobe. Duncan took less to help his team becuse his team actuallly had guys they need to re-sign on cheap deals like Splitter, Leonard, & Green while also paying Parker & Manu. Lakers have guys they should try to bring back like Hill but he may have priced himself out of what they wanted to offer him with how he has played now that Kobe eats up so much of the cap & they apparently still want to go for a max guy. Even if they don't get a max guy this summer & decide to just bring back Pau at like $10M they will pay Kobe, Nash, & Pau close to $50M & getting scraps to fill in the rest. They fukked up by signing all these young guys to cheap ass deals & not putting in team options.

A lot of teams have guys that they pretty much know they are going to keep around after they retire. Kobe will be there for the Lakers, like Duncan will be there for the Spurs, like Magic Johnson is there for the Lakers when they need him as an abassador or consultant.