Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Gotdamn the Knicks ar terrible.

Airball uncontested 3 from Shumpdog

Who is that guy on the court wearing Amare Stoudemire's jersey?
Shump is one of the most egotistical SCRUBS in the league. I'm baffled at how good this nikka thinks he is :russ: shyt talking bout how he laughs at these other dudes trying to go past him and shouldn't even be in the league :childplease:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They just dont have the fight that belinelli and nate brought to the team. This team is going to struggle bad without rose.
:scusthov: Now I know why Mike Dunleavy has never been on a winning team before. Plus Deng's contract is expiring and a team like the Bucks would probably want to trade for him for the run for the 8th seed too. And they have no scoring threat off the bench either. I swear if they "just so happen" to draft another Chicago born kid like Parker to the Bulls would be :merchant:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bill Simmons: I love the way Gerald Wallace is playing - best guy on the court in this win over Charlotte. Could be a valuable bench piece on a contender.
:troll:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: Now I know why Mike Dunleavy has never been on a winning team before. Plus Deng's contract is expiring and a team like the Bucks would probably want to trade for him for the run for the 8th seed too. And they have no scoring threat off the bench either. I swear if they "just so happen" to draft another Chicago born kid like Parker to the Bulls would be :merchant:
Bulls need to focus on moving out Deng and Noah for whatever value they can and retooling

get a decent pick, bring over Mirotic and start over

we have the Bobcats pick to cash in down the line too :patrice:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
its pissing me off to see amare on the court. just sit down.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yo im dying :laff:

mills hit a 3 and left his hand up in the air. keep in mind we up by more than 20 and pop gets up from bench yelling at him GET YOUR ASS BACK ON DEFENSE

pop dont care what score is he bout put your foot on them throat life :laff:
someone find this video. I know it's got to be on youtube by now...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:whoo:that boy lillard is the truth

Wes Mathews always been solid but he's definitely brushed up on his handles and aggressivness
:russ: I remember before the season Wes used ESPN's NBA ranking where they had Raymond Felton ranked ahead of him in the ranking as motivation for the season. :obama: He has been a really nice two way player with a nice team friendly contract too and practically been a top 5 SG so far.