Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Bryant, by the way, remained a phenomenal offensive player last season before his Achilles tear. He hit 51 percent of his 2-point shots, the very best mark of his career, as Kevin Pelton pointed out last week at ESPN.com. Among 106 players to finish at least 75 post-ups with a shot, drawn foul, or turnover, Bryant was the most efficient in the league, per Synergy Sports. The most efficient! At age 34! He hit 55 percent of his post-up shots and produced 1.05 points per possession from the block, per Synergy. Factor in passes from the block, and only one of those 106 players leaps past Kobe in points per possession on post-ups: Kevin Durant.

:ohhh:this nikka was the best post player in the league as a 34 year old SG

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yo im dying :laff:

mills hit a 3 and left his hand up in the air. keep in mind we up by more than 20 and pop gets up from bench yelling at him GET YOUR ASS BACK ON DEFENSE

pop dont care what score is he bout put your foot on them throat life :laff:
thats my brow but coach pop is :ohlawd: I can only pray AD would get to play under such a coach :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brow is a beast but man its 67-99 in the 4th we playing mad as fukk since we lost in the finals and we aint even playing with our best offense yet :damn:
I wanted Timmy the goat to get one more last year, I'd love to see him get one more. Just not sure anyone can beat the cheat. :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wanted Timmy the goat to get one more last year, I'd love to see him get one more. Just not sure anyone can beat the cheat. :to:

we can we pissed and more focused just need that one more shot at them
but first and foremost we gotta get there we dont overlook our opponents

Daps
Reppin
California
Gotdamn the Knicks ar terrible.

Airball uncontested 3 from Shumpdog

Who is that guy on the court wearing Amare Stoudemire's jersey?