Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
If i worked for head and shoulders or gilette Id probably go after Parsons or Steph Curry first but Reddikk probably is doing well in LA. Hes a nice guy with a nice smile, he should get plenty of marketing opportunities id imagine
and plenty of premium la p*ssy

Daps
He was a black hole at UConn.
He was a black hole in Memphis.
He's a black hole in Toronto.

But Thibs has the answer on how to make Rudy Gay a more effective player? :usure:
For 90% of his career he's been the #1 option and played in offense and for coaches that let him have free rein. When he had limited shot attempts, w/ Mayo he was efficiently productive, even when the majority came from iso plays.

If you watch the Bulls, they constantly move the ball, players in motion, and the most important thing of all - he wouldn't be the #1 option. He would be 2a, sharing perimeter touches with Butler. None of this 37 shots shyt.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
BRANDON2.gif
Prolly the best damn alley in a decade :yeshrug:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New coach, same shyt. Sacramento just doesn't know how to get the most out of there players. Vasquez was on the comeup in Orleans and now look at him in sactown with more talent. Same thing with Patrick Patterson, Carl Landry in his first stint there. I never been as frustrated by a franchise that has no relevance to me. They're a worst purgatory than the Knicks in the mid-2000's. Players go there and get worst.

They really only have two to performers and one of them is an undersized sixth man off the bench.

Last edited: