Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
BRANDON2.gif

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I know Jennings is capable of this on a regular basis. Use them bigs for high percentage shots. They shooting 60% right now. And that oop of the glass :whoo:

jennings is a problem when he has his head in the game and doesnt try to play hero ball......one of the best when it comes to penetrating the d......nh

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
jennings is a problem when he has his head in the game and doesnt try to play hero ball......one of the best when it comes to penetrating the d......nh
That's what frustrates me most when he goes gunning shooting terrible shots. He's not one of those sg in a pg body types who has no court vision. This nikka can really pass when he wants to. Hopefully Cheeks been talking to him and Josh both, cause the way the offense is running right now is worlds different from games just earlier this week.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what frustrates me most when he goes gunning shooting terrible shots. He's not one of those sg in a pg body types who has no court vision. This nikka can really pass when he wants to. Hopefully Cheeks been talking to him and Josh both, cause the way the offense is running right now is worlds different from games just earlier this week.
we all said from the get go if Detroit can get the best of Josh and Brandon we will be good, but thats hard to come by lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Pistons really gotta do something about this defense. They have no idea on how they're gonna defend the pick n roll and everybody gets caught ball watching. You can tell there's no communication going on out there.