Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Sheed need to help him out with FTs...i read 16 % :bryan:

As long as he shows improvement in the post he could shoot 0% from the line.

Given that Minny had prior interest in Chuck Hayes, and Hayes is an Adelman guy, they'd do this and when it happens, no offense to Hayes, but I'm gonna be pissed, but at least Derrick will get to shine somewhere else.

That's an awful trade for Minny :scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
C'mon son. Dude needs to at least hit at 50% from the FT line. That shyt really brings down his value. That whole front court can't hit free throws.

You talking from a fantasy basketball standpoint when you say it "brings his value down" :upsetfavre: cause the vast majority of teams would kill to have him on their squads.

He's taken 12 freethrows in 9 games, he isn't hurting his team yet and he's still a big work in progress. This is the dude that wasn't even supposed to crack his teams rotation yet, people getting greedy with their expectations of him.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You talking from a fantasy basketball standpoint when you say it "brings his value down" :upsetfavre: cause the vast majority of teams would kill to have him on their squads.

He's taken 12 freethrows in 9 games, he isn't hurting his team yet and he's still a big work in progress. This is the dude that wasn't even supposed to crack his teams rotation yet, people getting greedy with their expectations of him.
It's not even on a fantasy tip. As a big man, 50% is the bare minimum. He's not getting fouled a lot because he's not the man on the team yet. They don't even run plays for dude.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That's an awful trade for Minny :scusthov:

I don't think Rick, Flip, or Glen give a fukk. They've played 11 games so far, the overwhelming majority of them with a rotation being 8 or 9 deep at most (Barea, Cunningham, and now Hummel- with Chase coming back soon, throw in Turiaf and that's as deep as the rotation will go).

Rick's whole M.O. is that he wants guys that play his way, talent be damned. If you can't play his style he won't play you at all since he feels he doesn't have time to develop and babysit you. The problem is that he's taking a team full of fragile bodies and wearing them out, which can't be good later. We've lost 2 games (coincidentally, they coulda won both of them at the buzzer) because the team was so gassed the night before, yet the before, they were up 30+ in both games yet were out there for 35+ minutes.

Is a Caged Lion for Thompson or Hayes a bad trade? Yes. Do either Thompson or Hayes help us? No. Can we thank Adelman and Flip for driving Derrick's value into the dirt? Yes, so they get what they deserve (and want) and Derrick gets to go somewhere else. I just feel bad for the guy because we've done an amazing job making him look like the worst player possible when he's not that.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Chuck and Shaq taking turns killing Dwight right now. Its hilarious

Edit: NVM its old