Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
He took them to the WCF because the main competition was injured. The team was overrated as fukk.
LMAO @ this lazy narrative.

the heat go through 3 sub-50 win teams with an injured rose and ain't hear shyt.

the spurs beat the lakers w/o kobe and the warriors with an injured David lee ain't hear shyt.

yet the grizz beat the OKC w/o westbrook and now the team was overrated. please.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

the heat go through 3 sub-50 win teams with an injured rose and ain't hear shyt.

the spurs beat the lakers w/o kobe and the warriors with an injured David lee ain't hear shyt.

yet the grizz beat the OKC w/o westbrook and now the team was overrated. please.
It was :manny:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OKC was fully capable of beating the Grizz without Westbrook.
They should have won without him, they definitely would have won with him.

I remember grizzlies fans in here were even expecting them to get swept by the clippers. It took a lot of miracles and fortunate injuries for them to get as far as they did and then people are talking like they're a force in the west. Get that boring ass basketball off my screen.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's all about the hookshot, once you get that down you can start adding all the extra stuff.

I'd add to this though. A quality up and under move - simple as it sounds, that bytch is rare - also allows a big to do extra shyt. That Jack Sikma face-up also kills. My basketball wet dream is a big who has a baby hook, a convincing up & under (that shyt is like the play action in football - when a player can really sell it, it's over), and a face-up with a 7-12 footer to keep defenders honest... I swear to the Basketball Gods, it's fukking possible.

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Its the same story when Grizz beat the Spurs without Rudy Gay...a win is a win

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Big Drum, and props to Rasheed for teaching him how to play in the post, it's going to take time but Sheed is doing exactly what I said. All these morons out here learning spin moves and whatever, a post game is all about learning the hook shot with both hands then learning counters after that is taken away. First you get the hook, then you get the spins and counter pivots etc which are all just counter moves to someone expecting the hook shot.
:myman: Kevin Willis made a career off of the hook shot alone.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Who will be joining the :flabbynsick: nursing home by the end of this season?

Looks like Andrew Bynum, KG, Pierce, D-Will, and Rose are all strong early candidates

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who will be joining the :flabbynsick: nursing home by the end of this season?

Looks like Andrew Bynum, KG, Pierce, D-Will, and Rose are all strong early candidates

Andrew Bynum has been a pleasant surprise :pacspit:

Kyrie Irving looks like he's scoping for new living arrangements.

19/4/7 38% shooting