Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yep. I'm shyt in general as a hooper, but got a mean hook in the post so can still draw a double. If it work for my sorry ass it works for any big. The funny thing is Sheed teaching him right, and had a mean post game himself, but I can count on one hand the amount of times I actually saw him shoot a hook.

This the best halfcourt offense I seen them run all year. They got something with that side pick and roll with Jennings and Smith.

That nikka grabbed the shyt out of Drummond.

Yeah it's all about the hookshot, once you get that down you can start adding all the extra stuff. From the looks of things, he needs to start using his body when he tries his hooks. So far he's allowing defenders to jump with him, if he put his shoulder into the defender right before he released it he wouldn't get blocked. But, that will come in time, Sheed is the perfect one to teach him.

Also you can tell Drum came into this game with the mindset of outplaying Cousins and was pressing, once he eased up and just did what he normally does shyt got easier.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Please take Singler shytty ass out the game. He can't finish around the paint for shyt and plays shytty d.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Grizz was wrong for giving up Darrell Arthur and Tony Wroten. But they wanted to be cheap

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's all about the hookshot, once you get that down you can start adding all the extra stuff. From the looks of things, he needs to start using his body when he tries his hooks. So far he's allowing defenders to jump with him, if he put his shoulder into the defender right before he released it he wouldn't get blocked. But, that will come in time, Sheed is the perfect one to teach him.

Also you can tell Drum came into this game with the mindset of outplaying Cousins and was pressing, once he eased up and just did what he normally does shyt got easier.
He still doesn't realize how big he is and how to use his size. I hate when he goes double clutching in the paint when a defender is in his path. I be screaming at the tv "shyt on that nikka Drum!" And when he learn to bump a nikka down low to clear out that little bit of space to elevate :banderas:.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Drummond looks like a man child outthere. Dwarfin over everybody. He looks hella awkward too, like someone that big shouldn't be playing basketball.