Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Big Drum, and props to Rasheed for teaching him how to play in the post, it's going to take time but Sheed is doing exactly what I said. All these morons out here learning spin moves and whatever, a post game is all about learning the hook shot with both hands then learning counters after that is taken away. First you get the hook, then you get the spins and counter pivots etc which are all just counter moves to someone expecting the hook shot.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I said they'd be the team no one wants to face in the playoffs in the true/false thread. McCollum isn't playing yet either and Lillard has been shooting like shyt. They're only gonna improve, in my opinion.

I actually had CJ being the rookie of the year when he first got drafted.. he a beast n him n pillars go be running things once they learn how to play with each other

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Big Drum, and props to Rasheed for teaching him how to play in the post, it's going to take time but Sheed is doing exactly what I said. All these morons out here learning spin moves and whatever, a post game is all about learning the hook shot with both hands then learning counters after that is taken away. First you get the hook, then you get the spins and counter pivots etc which are all just counter moves to someone expecting the hook shot.
Yep. I'm shyt in general as a hooper, but got a mean hook in the post so can still draw a double. If it work for my sorry ass it works for any big. The funny thing is Sheed teaching him right, and had a mean post game himself, but I can count on one hand the amount of times I actually saw him shoot a hook.

This the best halfcourt offense I seen them run all year. They got something with that side pick and roll with Jennings and Smith.

That nikka grabbed the shyt out of Drummond.