68tp8l.jpg

:banderas:

Triangle Ty :krs:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Oh yeah, and I just wanna send a big :pacspit: to the mods. fukking NBA PRE-SEASON hasn't even started, yet the Random Observations thread gets upped. Meanwhile, we went thru the entire MLB season without that thread getting upped. fukk ya'll. :pacspit:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Oh yeah, and I just wanna send a big :pacspit: to the mods. fukking NBA PRE-SEASON hasn't even started, yet the Random Observations thread gets upped. Meanwhile, we went thru the entire MLB season without that thread getting upped. fukk ya'll. :pacspit:
nikkas don't fukk with baseball fam.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When Carmelo Anthony heads for unrestricted free agency next offseason, Kobe Bryant could be the X-factor in Anthony's negotiations with the New York Knicks, according to a source.

The Lakers will have cap space next summer and Bryant could promise Anthony that together they can make a run at a championship in Los Angeles.

“For me, it’s about being part of a winning organization,” Anthony said on Monday.

The Knicks will be able to offer Anthony $30 million more than any other team in free agency.
:heh: Even as a Laker fan, I'm not sure if this pairing could work. Would need a defensive big man at the 5 and defense at the backcourt position. It sounds :ohlawd: on paper, but I highly doubt it happens though.