Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Detroit's Greg Monroe would also look to be in line for an extension, having established himself as one of the good young big men in the East. He was top 10 last season in double-doubles (37) and was one of the few bright spots for the Pistons the last two seasons. But league sources indicate an extension for Monroe is highly unlikely. The Pistons are not going to give him anywhere near the max, based on their current roster. Plus, Monroe's agent, David Falk, has little interest in signing an extension for less than that. While discussions are friendly, it's likely the two sides will revisit next summer -- if Monroe is still on the roster.
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded by the trade deadline, probably for a 3, especially since they are locked in with Smith and Drum will probably be getting a huge deal when his contract is up too.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded by the trade deadline, probably for a 3, especially since they are locked in with Smith and Drum will probably be getting a huge deal when his contract is up too.
If Deng was signed for at least 3 more seasons that would be the perfect trade since Monroe can play 4. I can't think of a team willing to give up a good 3 for Monroe right now.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If Deng was signed for at least 3 more seasons that would be the perfect trade since Monroe can play 4. I can't think of a team willing to give up a good 3 for Monroe right now.
:pachaha: I don't know why, but for some reason I can imagine a Rudy Gay for Monroe swap, especially with the way Masai Ujiri has been fleecing other teams, plus Joe Dumar is in a Do or Die year and if the Pistons don't make the playoffs, he is probably gone, so I can see him taking a risk like this.

Daps
77e378da297011e38bbf22000ae802dd_8.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:pachaha: I don't know why, but for some reason I can imagine a Rudy Gay for Monroe swap, especially with the way Masai Ujiri has been fleecing other teams, plus Joe Dumar is in a Do or Die year and if the Pistons don't make the playoffs, he is probably gone, so I can see him taking a risk like this.
I don't know if they could afford Rudy since they just cashed Josh Smith out. The Rockets would be smart to move Asik and a pick for Monroe imo. That move would put them on top of the west imo.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That was their plan all the time? To give 44 mill to a bench player?

No wonder every decent player this franchise ever had left when given the chance. AD next.

It's gonna be hard to showcase Eric Gordon for a trade if you bury him on the bench.

It probably will end with Tyreke and Jrue starting alongside each other anyway

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"When I'm mentally ready, I'll play," Rondo said. "Until you go through this type of injury -- a lot of people gave Derrick Rose a lot of heat about not playing, or whatever the case may be -- this injury isn't easy. It's more mental when you come back, and you get around 10-11 months, it's just feeling confident. You want to feel confident, especially the type of players and competitors we are.
http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story...ton-celtics-not-setting-sights-miracle-return
so :patrice: what yall think of this?