Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Cousins is beastin' this game but the deficit isn't changing much :shaq2:

"Sac-Ra-Men-To" Chants :blessed:

Theres no other talent here at all....makes me just:snoop:

Dont get why Jimmer gets no run Id rather go small and chuck than see Salmons out there. McLemore should be playing over that pouting ass nikka Thornton.

Daps
@Loose @Gil Scott-Heroin

thunder management disgusts me for not bringing back martin. he was doing his thing when westbrook was healthy
i hated martin, glad he's fukking gone. dude is a injury prone mental midget in big games. good riddance. i much prefer lamb as a player.

tre is he still doing them stupid step out of bounds turnovers? i swear i started to bald from that shyt. he stayed out of bounds on the catch.

Agree with both of yall, Brooks was playing him wrong and yeah Thunder did the right thing replacing him with Lamb. Although it goes to show, that Harden isn't leaps and bounds a better player.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Fam, I'm sitting here disgusted just knowing it's game over for him developing any type of offense on his own, there's no chance of that with Jennings and Smith. I was willing to give the signings the benefit of doubt considering it should make them more competitive, but it basically just limits what Drummond can become.
I tried telling dudes, but they didn't wanna listen :yeshrug:

Daps
Monroe has a nikka on his back 5 ft away from the basket with Billups in perfect position to throw the entry pass, does he:

a) Give it to the 50% shooter in the post

b) Pass to Josh Smith behind the 3 pt line

c) Fake pass to Monroe, allow his man to sag off to contest the pass, then take the open 3?

How about he gives that shyt to Josh, who does some wild behind the back shyt then kicks it out to Jennings who clanks a 3.

I'm gonna go fukking crazy watching this team this year.
Jennings/Smith gonna have yall Pistons fans contemplating suicide at the end of the season.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I tried telling dudes, but they didn't wanna listen :yeshrug:
I never said that Jennings and Smith shot selection wouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to see if Cheeks would be the kind of coach to get that shyt under control. It appears he isn't. I'm still not there with you on the complete doom and gloom shyt you keep running with.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I never said that Jennings and Smith shot selection wouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to see if Cheeks would be the kind of coach to get that shyt under control. It appears he isn't. I'm still not there with you on the complete doom and gloom shyt you keep running with.

You will when Monroe is traded or is signed in free agency.

:gladbron: