Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I kinda thought that may have been basket interference on the Spurs but the replay showed it was coming off the rim.

Really impressed with the Warriors defense. They didn't give up much at all.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Trigger Ty is going apeshyt on Bledsoe. 18 in the quarter so far. :banderas:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
:lupe:

Sure are a lot of centers and PFs putting up solid numbers lately, could it be.......the chosen 1 will soon arrive?
"The league is going small, there aren't any good big men"

Bullshyt. It's only going small if you have LeBron. These young big dudes putting up numbers are gonna take over when their teams are a little better and more experienced.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
"The league is going small, there aren't any good big men"

Bullshyt. It's only going small if you don't have LeBron. These young big dudes putting up numbers are gonna take over when their teams are a little better and more experienced.

Fam, he's coming, he will be here within the next 10 years.

With the way all these young bigs are showing out, a dominant center will be here soon, I just know it :wow:

The center position is missing the all-time level great, but it's actually deep as hell right now.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
watching this sixers game and Joey Crawford is berating a ball boy for not cleaning up a spill on the sideline to his liking, he's yelling at him like he's his fukk up personal assistant. then the PA announcer starts playing "it's a hard knock life" from Annie, I'm :deadmanny:.

My boy and I in the stands were yelling at Joey to kick him out of the arena. That shyt was hilarious. :laugh:

Cleveland offense is one of the worst I've ever seen, even with Kyrie. Worse than Boston pre-Big3. Ball movement is non-existent, and they made it easier for our defenders to close on them and affect their shots.

If Wroten REALLY knew how to play the game, he'd be a very good player.

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
thats the reason for the loss this game for the most part, too many of those scenarios
That and Drummond's foul trouble (quite a few of which were bullshyt calls). There are a few things I'm not liking about this team so far. @Malta already talked about 1, then I think the overall structure of the offense and where they choose to attack is all fukked up too. Plus Cheeks rotations so far are ass. He puts people on the fllor together that have no business playing with each other. I was not a fan of the Cheeks hire and so far he's showinng me exactly why.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
demarcus cousins is so talented brehs

its a shame his mental aint up to par :to:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Cousins
Vm3STgh.png

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Fam, he's coming, he will be here within the next 10 years.

With the way all these young bigs are showing out, a dominant center will be here soon, I just know it :wow:

The center position is missing the all-time level great, but it's actually deep as hell right now.
the irony is that while the league is going small, the amount of really good wings has dropped precipitously.