Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That and Drummond's foul trouble (quite a few of which were bullshyt calls). There are a few things I'm not liking about this team so far. @Malta already talked about 1, then I think the overall structure of the offense and where they choose to attack is all fukked up too. Plus Cheeks rotations so far are ass. He puts people on the fllor together that have no business playing with each other. I was not a fan of the Cheeks hire and so far he's showinng me exactly why.

yep, and so far Cheeks rotations are almost as bad as Franks were last year. hopefully he is just trying to sort some things out. i really dont like smith having the green light that he does either. he's alright with me when he plays an efficient/controlled game across the board.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:why:

Why do the Nuggets have so many 4s on their squad though?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@Loose @Gil Scott-Heroin

thunder management disgusts me for not bringing back martin. he was doing his thing when westbrook was healthy
i hated martin, glad he's fukking gone. dude is a injury prone mental midget in big games. good riddance. i much prefer lamb as a player.

tre is he still doing them stupid step out of bounds turnovers? i swear i started to bald from that shyt. he stayed out of bounds on the catch.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
one thing i do miss about martin is his efficiency from 3, he's incredible from out there.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That weird shot always goes in.

and the FT's are automatic :ahh:

We haven't had a guard this good since Sprewell, and if healthy, Martin may be even better than he was
he had games like this with us as well. trust me he's a mental midget in big games when you need him. hope he flourishes though