Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta love the harden criticism on this board. I think nba players think the same way cuz he has a deceptive game. Just lulls you to sleep and then gets pass you. The way he draws foul is an art. It's not so much dramatism as it is he's quicker then he looks. Jams is one of the most athletic guard sin the league but I bet most fans don't put him in top ladder of athletic guards. I love his game. He's even improved a lot this season. His defense has improved by a lot. His energy and effort on the defensive end is undeniable this season. And his decision making is improved. He doesn't waste possessions this year and he's drawing fouls and finishing more effectively.

Only thing that bothers me is the coaches aren't taking advantage of his top abilitys of catch and shoot. He's an excellent catch and shoot but I rarely see plays draw up to maximize that ability

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Hes Jamal Crawford with slightly better D and no mid range game
even tho his game sucks, he's effective.
He can shoot and he gets to the line. Nothing is going to change. He's going to be a 20+ppg in this league a long time. I don't get it either, but I dont see it being stopped.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even tho his game sucks, he's effective.
He can shoot and he gets to the line. Nothing is going to change. He's going to be a 20+ppg in this league a long time. I don't get it either, but I dont see it being stopped.
EXACTLY how i feel about Harden. :heh:

I watch him like I cant believe they cant stop this nikka :what:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love the harden criticism on this board. I think nba players think the same way cuz he has a deceptive game. Just lulls you to sleep and then gets pass you. The way he draws foul is an art. It's not so much dramatism as it is he's quicker then he looks. Jams is one of the most athletic guard sin the league but I bet most fans don't put him in top ladder of athletic guards. I love his game. He's even improved a lot this season. His defense has improved by a lot. His energy and effort on the defensive end is undeniable this season. And his decision making is improved. He doesn't waste possessions this year and he's drawing fouls and finishing more effectively.

Only thing that bothers me is the coaches aren't taking advantage of his top abilitys of catch and shoot. He's an excellent catch and shoot but I rarely see plays draw up to maximize that ability

There is nothing artful about barreling into the lane and flopping all around not even attempting to score. But I agree with everything else you said.