Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
Chapel Hill
not even close. Just not a good game tonight. He'll be fine.
camron.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If your not the Bulls, you shouldn't have Red away jerseys (Yea, even the Rockets)

*obsereves Phillys dope blue*

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Breh, he just doesn't project to being very good, at his absolute best you're talking about maybe Gerald Wallace.

and that's pretty damn good. Not exactly a low ceiling here.

None of y'all should expect his jumper to be fixed in a matter of 3 games. He's getting boards. He's playing D. It's gonna take him time, but Charlotte's got the time. The things he's good at can help a good team now, but hey, I hope Cho feels the same way y'all do. I'd take him AND Biyombo in a heartbeat. They'd help my squad, that's for sure. Sure Wallace is washed up at 31 now, but Wallace at his peak was one of the best two way players in the league. In year 2 if Gilchrist can give 13 and 7 with a block and a steal per, that's progress (and he's capable of it)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
and that's pretty damn good. Not exactly a low ceiling here.

None of y'all should expect his jumper to be fixed in a matter of 3 games. He's getting boards. He's playing D. It's gonna take him time, but Charlotte's got the time. The things he's good at can help a good team now, but hey, I hope Cho feels the same way y'all do. I'd take him AND Biyombo in a heartbeat. They'd help my squad, that's for sure. Sure Wallace is washed up at 31 now, but Wallace at his peak was one of the best two way players in the league. In year 2 if Gilchrist can give 13 and 7 with a block and a steal per, that's progress (and he's capable of it)

13-7 in 4 seasons from the number 2 pick is good?

Nah, it's really not that good considering Wallace went 25th in the draft, while MKG went 2nd. And there's no guarantee he can reach Wallace level either. Your team would be fine with MKG because he would be like the 4th best player in the starting 5, you don't take the number 2 pick with hopes of him being a glue guy or solid roleplayer.