Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
13-7 in 4 seasons from the number 2 pick is good?

Nah, it's really not that good considering Wallace went 25th in the draft, while MKG went 2nd. And there's no guarantee he can reach Wallace level either. Your team would be fine with MKG because he would be like the 4th best player in the starting 5, you don't take the number 2 pick with hopes of him being a glue guy or solid roleplayer.

4 seasons? He's 3 games into his sophomore season. All things considered, with the way that team is being assembled, Al /Cody /Kemba is a talented trio. The numbers he can put up at his peak are good for any team, especially a good one. I'm not gonna write him off so fast when he is showing improvement. I've always said MKG on a good team looks so much better. They're not asking him to carry the load. Therefore I won't judge him that way.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
4 seasons? He's 3 games into his sophomore season. All things considered, with the way that team is being assembled, Al /Cody /Kemba is a talented trio. The numbers he can put up at his peak are good for any team, especially a good one. I'm not gonna write him off so fast when he is showing improvement. I've always said MKG on a good team looks so much better. They're not asking him to carry the load. Therefore I won't judge him that way.
I thought you said 2 years from now if he could average 13/7, but I misread that. They were trying to move him this summer, they know he's not going to be that great. I'm not writing him off, but at the same time taking a glorified glue guy with the number 2 pick is insane to me. I'd rather swing for the potential fence and whiff than take a guy that may not even hold value to my team, simply because he needs to be on a winning squad where he's like the 7th option.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man I dont get how Harden is so successful. His repertoire consist of dribble the shotclock out /stepback 3 or putting his head down/flailing to the rim hoping to get a call

Daps
Man I dont get how Harden is so successful. His repertoire consist of dribble the shotclock out /stepback 3 or putting his head down/flailing to the rim hoping to get a call

That's why I don't take anyone seriously when they rate him so high. Until he proves his game, he isn't worthy of plaudits. :yeshrug: