Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Bold statement breh. Peja at his best was second to T-Mac in scoring and a MVP candidate.

Ill never forget that season:wow:

Adelman should of brought CWebb back off the bench, that team was playing outta this world as a team. Cwebb is prob my personal fav player of all time and I know him coming back off that microfracture fukked our whole vibe up.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
No lie. These dudes actually are playing like its the playoffs or bust. Malone's got them playing this style of play since summer league. The days of the Keith Smart hit or miss offense and matador defense are long gone.They're the dark horse of the league.
Can't wait for the season to start. I got the Kings and Pelicans being slept on this year, that's gonna be a fun ass game to watch when it happens

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
yet he wont highlight the new offense that doesn't always have the ball in his hands now but :manny:
The guy bashes rose who has a MVP and carried a team to the ecf but stans cp3 who has never gotten out the 2nd rd has no MVP and is getting owned by the grizzlies

Guy clearly watched no bulls games ( even tho he a so called bulls fan) don't know they been playing rose off the ball most the game and is a attention whore

What a loser