Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Regardless of the competition (and he'd have it), I think Bogut and Golden State have established enough goodwill to where waiting even half a year to see how his health is would have been reasonable. I don't see Bogut necessarily wanting to go anywhere anyway, but at least it would have given the Warriors 3-4 months to evaluate whether this shyt was gonna remain a recurring problem. If Bogut can't play 50 games let's say and the Lakers wanna use all their post-Kobe money on him, the joke's on LA.

The contract itself was very well laid out (descends, 3 year deal). I've never stopped being a Bogut fan. Ask any Laker fan.

As for his comment, let's see

Clippers- no
OKC- no
Minny- no
San Antonio- no
Lakers- probably
Dallas- definitely
Denver- no
Utah- no
Phoenix- no
Sacramento- no
New Orleans- no
Houston- no
Memphis- no
Portland- only if it meant being able to keep Aldridge happy

so by western conference teams, his agent really meant 2 teams, maybe a 3rd
I can understand why they didn't want to take the gamble. Even though he loves living in the bay area and being here there's always that chance he'd walk. It's a gamble for sure though. Looking at the landscape for centers makes it a no brainer though. Look at what Hibbert got, look at what Javale Mcgee got, we're trying to win a championship within the next 3 years and we made a run at Dwight and missed so we had to lock Bogut down.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rose averaging 21.5 ppg and 4.5 assists per game in the pre season
alright

its official. this is some weird ass obsession with derrick rose that youre having.

coming into the random observations thread AS A 'BULLS FAN' and noting derrick roses' assist totals :what:

this post has finally validated blocking you. you are the first fukk ive come across on the internet where i actually considered completely disregarding your opinion was a worthwhile and logical choice. think ab

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
:banderas: Ben McLemore might have the soon to be best shooting stroke :ohlawd:
:scusthov: Can't believe he slipped to the 7th pick.
:blessed:

I can't believe I saw Travis Outlaw hit a 3 AND get fouled shooting a 3 ALL IN THE SAME GAME! :deadrose:
Mike Malone is going to do wonders for this team.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
You being serious breh? Ive been hearing crazy shyt but I cant catch these damn games:damn:

No lie. These dudes actually are playing like its the playoffs or bust. Malone's got them playing this style of play since summer league. The days of the Keith Smart hit or miss offense and matador defense are long gone.They're the dark horse of the league.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ehh: Patrick Patterson has been really nice since he got traded to the Kings, he has improved a bunch. Surprised teams in need of a stretch 4 haven't called for him, plus he is in the last year of his rookie scale contract too.