Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're gonna be so mad this season fakkit, when the GAWD stomps through the entire league.
Rose stomped on the league in 10-11 and how did that end? See I'm a BULLS fan I want to see my TEAM win you a stannin groupie so you only care about the player not the team

He can individually dominate but when the playoffs come teams will shut that shyt down like they did in the 11 playoffs

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
The Suns are really set up to tank now :blessed:
I wish you well on your future endeavors, Gortat :to:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:lupe: Karl Malone teaching Derrick Favors offense, :leon: no wonder why Favors has gotten better on offense, he has a nice mid range shot so far.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
AR15 :banderas:

images

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I didn't think it was that pressing. I don't think they saved money by doing this now. Outside of concern on Bogut's end of course, this is something they could have done after a year of seeing whether Bogut has gotten healthier and they would have been able to do the same thing. They're gambling on something they didn't need to gamble on yet. I'm not debating the deal itself.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: bulls undefeated in the preseason.Which is the prelude to another regular season championship and Rose gonna gun for mvp #2 this is like deja vu :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I didn't think it was that pressing. I don't think they saved money by doing this now. Outside of concern on Bogut's end of course, this is something they could have done after a year of seeing whether Bogut has gotten healthier and they would have been able to do the same thing. They're gambling on something they didn't need to gamble on yet. I'm not debating the deal itself.
Bogut had an interview with Scott Howard Cooper last week where he was saying there were western conference teams reaching out to his agent already about his free agency. Our front office didn't want to compete with the Lakers or the Suns coming after him this summer coming up. The Lakers would've gave him what he wanted. We paid Kwame Brown 7 million for 1 season and that nikka only played 9 games for us. We signed Deandre Jordan to that high ass offer sheet, we were begging Tyson Chandler to sign with us for the max. We've never had a good center and we damn sure wasn't gonna let one walk away from us.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: bulls undefeated in the preseason.Which is the prelude to another regular season championship and Rose gonna gun for mvp #2 this is like deja vu :snoop:
its sad

if the bulls won a title at this point, you wouldnt even be able to full enjoy it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Bogut had an interview with Scott Howard Cooper last week where he was saying there were western conference teams reaching out to his agent already about his free agency. Our front office didn't want to compete with the Lakers or the Suns coming after him this summer coming up. The Lakers would've gave him what he wanted. We paid Kwame Brown 7 million for 1 season and that nikka only played 9 games for us. We signed Deandre Jordan to that high ass offer sheet, we were begging Tyson Chandler to sign with us for the max. We've never had a good center and we damn sure wasn't gonna let one walk away from us.

Regardless of the competition (and he'd have it), I think Bogut and Golden State have established enough goodwill to where waiting even half a year to see how his health is would have been reasonable. I don't see Bogut necessarily wanting to go anywhere anyway, but at least it would have given the Warriors 3-4 months to evaluate whether this shyt was gonna remain a recurring problem. If Bogut can't play 50 games let's say and the Lakers wanna use all their post-Kobe money on him, the joke's on LA.

The contract itself was very well laid out (descends, 3 year deal). I've never stopped being a Bogut fan. Ask any Laker fan.

As for his comment, let's see

Clippers- no
OKC- no
Minny- no
San Antonio- no
Lakers- probably
Dallas- definitely
Denver- no
Utah- no
Phoenix- no
Sacramento- no
New Orleans- no