Daps
Reppin
South London
BXW5n6gCUAAa8_7.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
won't score as many points as Cousins, but i can see him having a better year statistically in other areas. Its closer than you think homie. Cousins IS a beast though, i was wrong about him over in :hamster: i honestly thought this dude wouldn't be able to figure it out. if he could just stop putting up guard FG% numbers :sadcam:
Yeah, Cuz needs to work on getting his FG% up and stop fouling so much. Favors is a better defender.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
People say the league is going small, bullshyt. The only team winning going small have a potential GOAT on their team who can play center sometimes. Some potetially great big men in the league and coming in. With KG and TD retiring :to:

Things I think about when I try to take my mind off of the Lakers this year. Come on, Adam Silver, keep LA in this :shaq:Give us a top 10 pick.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:leon:

More moves in that one clip than ive seen howard ever do.

Kid looks like hes been working on his game heavy

Favors got what everyone here swears would make Cousins a superstar: good coaching, focus on development, and playing behind veterans, yet Favors is still considered a bum by some.

That front court is a Wiggins or a Dante Exum away from being what Portland looked like they could be in the Northwest (though in fairness, I'm not THAT high on Burke not as a starter at least)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Favors got what everyone here swears would make Cousins a superstar: good coaching, focus on development, and playing behind veterans, yet Favors is still considered a bum by some.

That front court is a Wiggins or a Dante Exum away from being what Portland looked like they could be in the Northwest (though in fairness, I'm not THAT high on Burke not as a starter at least)

Problem is if Favors Kanter and Hayward improved as much as it looks like in the preseason the Jazz will probably end up with a pick closer to late lotto then top 5

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Problem is if Favors Kanter and Hayward improved as much as it looks like in the preseason the Jazz will probably end up with a pick closer to late lotto then top 5

:dry: grain of salt.

But let's assume they're behind the cluster of playoff teams (Lakers Wolves Mavs Pelicans Blazers).

That's at best 9th or 10th pick. That can get you Gary Harris, Dario Saric, James Young, Doug McDermott for sure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dry: grain of salt.

But let's assume they're behind the cluster of playoff teams (Lakers Wolves Mavs Pelicans Blazers).

That's at best 9th or 10th pick. That can get you Gary Harris, Dario Saric, James Young, Doug McDermott for sure.

True though if the reports about Young are true hes going top 6