Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:kid worked on his J, he couldn't hit the side of the backboard last year
I think it's more inconsistency than anything. It's funny, Bledsoe set the NCAA record for most 3 pointers made in a tournament game, but he is hitting that mid range J now which I've never seen him do much. I also think he's "off the leash" now and can really play his game. It infuriated me that Bledsoe was getting 15mpg on my clip squad. For defensive purposes alone he should've gotten way more minutes. I didn't expect him to be putting up such nice assist numbers though, people always acted like he wasn't a true PG.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it's more inconsistency than anything. It's funny, Bledsoe set the NCAA record for most 3 pointers made in a tournament game, but he is hitting that mid range J now which I've never seen him do much. I also think he's "off the leash" now and can really play his game. It infuriated me that Bledsoe was getting 15mpg on my clip squad. For defensive purposes alone he should've gotten way more minutes. I didn't expect him to be putting up such nice assist numbers though, people always acted like he wasn't a true PG.

i think the bold print is the thing that is getting me the most. he seemed effective when he filled in for Paul, i bet he learned a lot under his wing also. Phoenix should be a good spot.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:scusthov: he took 9 threes and only made 3

:sadcam:

:myman:
After watching last nights game I think the Pistons are going to have to eventually trade Josh Smith...they CAN'T run the offense through him :scusthov: he was just throwing up shyt last night. If he takes 9 three's a game and Jennings takes 10 and Chauncey 5 then it's going to just destroy momentum for the big guys. I personally think they need to trade Smith and Jennings for Rondo. Especially if KCP does what is expected of him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i really do like josh smith as a player, that pistons team just doesnt fit him

spurs should have found a way of signing him instead of re upping splitter.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
After watching last nights game I think the Pistons are going to have to eventually trade Josh Smith...they CAN'T run the offense through him :scusthov: he was just throwing up shyt last night. If he takes 9 three's a game and Jennings takes 10 and Chauncey 5 then it's going to just destroy momentum for the big guys. I personally think they need to trade Smith and Jennings for Rondo. Especially if KCP does what is expected of him.

The Celtics are not giving up Rondo for that shyt show. That's all Dumars for the next 3 years or so.

The Celtics are better off stinking it up and getting that high lottery pick while developing Marshon, Kelly, and Sullinger.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
4 DAYS till :noah: :troll:
nba-pau_gasol-upset_20120319_1223254963.png

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
The Celtics are not giving up Rondo for that shyt show. That's all Dumars for the next 3 years or so.

The Celtics are better off stinking it up and getting that high lottery pick while developing Marshon, Kelly, and Sullinger.
You REALLY think Rondo is going to sit around for that shyt :beli:
What deal do you think someone will offer them better than Josh Smith/Brandon Jennings plus throw-ins.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
You REALLY think Rondo is going to sit around for that shyt :beli:
What deal do you think someone will offer them better than Josh Smith/Brandon Jennings plus throw-ins.

It really does not matter what Rondo wants....he knew the wheels would fall off with Ray/KG/Pierce before he agreed to the length of the contract extension. He knew he would be there by himself one day.

The Celtics only move him this year if someone is dumb enough or desperate enough to give a king's ransom for him. It's not necessary for them this year. There will be a lot of moving parts in the summer of 2014...Rondo's value is not going to decrease as long as he comes back healthy.

Jennings/Josh only get you a first round exit. Celtics are in it to win championships...they would not accept that offer.

Last edited: