Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's great to see. Some people were complaining about the AAU effect but these cats in the east can't stand each other.
I remember a couple years ago I think it was Woj had an article about the East all stars lockers room and how everyone was segregated, no one was really fukking with each other.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
derrick-rose-crossover.gif

:snoop: that's a lot of work just to get a shot off

Hopefully the bulls win a championship in the next 2-3 years cuz this kid will be d washed or steve francis status by his early 30's

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: that's a lot of work just to get a shot off

Hopefully the bulls win a championship in the next 2-3 years cuz this kid will be d washed or steve francis status by his early 30's

I see both sides of this.....on one hand, yes, that's a lot of work to shoot, when he could have passed...

On the other hand, that's a hell of a lot of athleticism...and I'm glad to see him back like that after his injury...

But yeah, he could/should have passed.....and may end up with a shorter career like you said if he keeps that up.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
It's a shame the Celts aren't going to be good, the Pacers hate the Bulls and Heat, the Knicks hate the Nets, the Nets and Heat hate each other, Knicks can't stand any of these teams :blessed:

The Pacers want to cut your throats too, shyt is a jungle in the East.

They're all gonna hate Detroit too, real quick.

• Dap
Reactions: Eza

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
So Favors got no offensive game huh....spin and finish with a left hand...I saw some very fluid post moves in that clip :leon:

yeah, man....i had to do a double take...i guess those yrs sitting behind big al are paying off......combining his defensive abilities with a new refined offensive game...... :lawd:, its like Al Jefferson with defense lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pacers :heh:

I still think only Chicago and the Thunder can threaten the Heat because thye have top 3 players which you need to win titles

I love George but i dont think hes ever gonna be good enough offneisvely to be the no 1 option on a title team,late in games against the Heat when the Heat needed to win a game the Pacers had nowhere to go for a bucket there offense is ugly

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
He'll never be better than Cousins.

won't score as many points as Cousins, but i can see him having a better year statistically in other areas. Its closer than you think homie. Cousins IS a beast though, i was wrong about him over in :hamster: i honestly thought this dude wouldn't be able to figure it out. if he could just stop putting up guard FG% numbers :sadcam: