Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I dont fell motivated anymore. I used to work out 4 times a week now i get 2 days in on a good week. I dunno if its due to aging or what but man on my days off i just dont wanna do shyt
You sound bored. Try getting a lifting partner or bulk up and hit heavier iron.

Lack of motivation is a man's worse nightmare of self progress

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Donkey calf raise machine has helped me get some good calf development this summer.

There is some new research about the lengthen partial being more important than the peak on calf raises. I will start implementing them this week.

GWNCZKUXMAAeth0.jpg

Daps
my new commute has 25min of walking built in and my rate of weight loss has picked up.

what I really need to quit is the tree though, usage has crept up and it’s negatively affecting my fitness goals. it just isn’t it anymore
I've incorporated vaporizers instead of blunts. Not the vape pens but the larger vaporizer setups for home use. I barely smoke tho (maaybe 6-10 times a year if that). What I have gotten into using is THC and CBD gummies. CBD gummies mainly for sleeping one to three times a week.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I've incorporated vaporizers instead of blunts. Not the vape pens but the larger vaporizer setups for home use. I barely smoke tho (maaybe 6-10 times a year if that). What I have gotten into using is THC and CBD gummies. CBD gummies mainly for sleeping one to three times a week.

I hear you on the vapes and all of that but I think for me, it really has to be an all or nothing. I can’t hit the goals I want and moderate my use, too much of an edge is taken off when I use. It’s an insidious thing.

Only way I can see myself using it is more of a holiday/vacation thing. Like a 2 week vacation overseas, sure, once or twice. But not buying/re-upping with any semblance of frequency.

Starting tomorrow cold turkey. M-F are relatively easy. it’s the weekends that can get funny.