Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Anyone here ever fukk with them multivitamins " orange triad"? I just got them in the mail. They got some good reviews on amazon

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Decided against adding Chucks/Vans to my arsenal to help with squats. Would prefer to go barefoot. Not sanitary to go barefoot or in socks at the gym, so I did some research on the Vibram 5 Fingers and went with the KSO EVO model since they appear to be the most unobtrusive and thinnest ones they make

Tried a pair on at my local store to get the sizing right, but had to order online to get the ones I wanted so I won't get to test them out until Saturday

I think these are a better choice for deadlifts too than Chucks since these will put me directly on the ground rather than elevated by a sole

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
How dirty is the gym that socks only won't work.

Breh my feet fukking stink, I aint exposing no one to that shyt:huhldup:

It aint about personal sanitary needs, its about being respectful to people around me. In a hardcore gym no one would give a fukk, but in a standard commercial gym with a lot of old people and noobs you are gonna get a lot of crooked looks and maybe some complaints to management. No need to go through that when the Vibrams will do the same job as socks and provide superior traction to boot....plus be useful for other activities outside the gym

I put a lot of thought into these types of decisions:ld:

Now....the next decision becomes whether to start using a belt or to just stick to raw lifts:patrice:.....right now the pros of adding one seem to be outweighing the cons

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I alternate between vibrams and my socks. I've also stopped using belt because I hate doing abs.

Also noticed that Zeller squats are waay easier for me instead of front squats plus I can actually do a good weight that's close to my back squat #s. My forearms an abs are dead though.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:to: i hate this fukkin gym. squat rack always full. this little midget mexican nikkas all huddled around the 2 spots to squat at. :pacspit: i aint squatted in almost 2 weeks cuz of this shyt.

Bro just go up and ask how many sets they got or can you hop in. Most of the time that works. :birdman:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Any of you brehs have a week where you feel exhausted at the gym? I'm still fairly new at lifting, but chest and bicep day seemed to have completely fukked me up for the week. Had to rest yesterday, and I had a terrible tricep day today.
Don't know if I should be concerned cause I've never felt quite as fatigued as I have this week. Hopefully shoulder&legs ain't too bad tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to the weekend already.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Any of you brehs have a week where you feel exhausted at the gym? I'm still fairly new at lifting, but chest and bicep day seemed to have completely fukked me up for the week. Had to rest yesterday, and I had a terrible tricep day today.
Don't know if I should be concerned cause I've never felt quite as fatigued as I have this week. Hopefully shoulder&legs ain't too bad tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to the weekend already.
I was in denial about regular deloads, but they are legit. You do need a light week every couple of weeks to regroup... if you feel like you need a week off, don't take it totally off, just deload.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
1:45pm sesh today, gonna hit back and hams, starting w RDLs, first pulling since the injury

25zkot4.jpg