Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hyper Lower:

Loving the front squats just on the range of motion alone. Going to lean towards more of those on hyper days than back squats. 4-6 good working sets on fronts, no more than 3 on back.

Single leg, leg press, painful

I've got that bad sore tingling feeling all over. I expect as much in my legs but my triceps are damn near worse and that lifting was Monday.

I'm not even listening to music in the gym right now. I just put the headphones in to block noise and make sure people don't talk to me.

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
just did deadlifts 4x6 with 405.
Weird thing about deads is they get gradually easier after the second set. 3 and 4 you're basically high on endorphins.
Damn, this is so true.

I do 4 sets 5 reps.Each set heavier than the last. Starts off at about 60% of 1rep max and ends at about 90%. By the 3rd set I'm revving nicely. Love that feeling. Crack out that 3rd and I feel lke that last honr solo section on Blood on the Leaves before the final verse.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Lol let me rephrase.

What is the best "at home" method to measure body fat percentage. Are the measurements really that accurate or should I buy some sort of machine.

maybe a caliper or take a shirtless pic online and have people guesstimate

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Measure yourself. Take pictures (let someone else take em). Use that against a body fat % picture chart. You should be able to estimate close to 1-2% based on what you get and the pics. Let someone else compare too.. people on the internet are haters so maybe get a girl to pick out where you belong on the chart. You should be able to tell largely by your midsection.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:patrice:Just recently started seeing a girl and now I'm finding it difficult to balance out the time with work, her, and the gym among other things.

Might actually start hitting the gym early before work. Though that means I gotta go to bed earlier.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Lol let me rephrase.

What is the best "at home" method to measure body fat percentage. Are the measurements really that accurate or should I buy some sort of machine.
Got me one of these last year...

It's not completely accurate (really, what machine is), but not pricey either. It will give you some kinda idea on where you stand. If you want a more accurate approach, I think you're gonna have to branch a bit from the "at home" method.