Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
After yall hypin it up Ima get on that PHAT. should I take a rest week before starting?

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Be careful... did you get checked out by a doctor

Sometimes injuries take a while to show up

I know when I crashed my bike I got headaches and shyt a week later

Yeah, I got xrays and shyt. Majorly sprained ankle but for the most part I'm fine. I'm definitely taking it easy and not doing any sort of lower body stuff for awhile.

*Looks at those pics*

:damn:

FML.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got bored at work yeterday and started doing a pushup pyramis starting from 25. Used 3 chairs to get extra low. Goddamn im sore as fukk today, the extra range of motion put a hurting on me

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i don't bring my phone w me when i hit the weights but :wow: do i wish i got some video footage of these idiot benching this morning. 50 year old men looking to kill themselves before the weekend starts. :snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Switching gyms always throws me off

Either the plates or the bars are much lighter... at my old gym I would struggle to get 3 sets of "195"x8 on the bench. This new gym I threw up 3x8x"205" easy. Even the "heavy" bars at the new gym are not bad, which makes me think its the plates. 3x8x"225" is def not far away. Same with the machines. I might sneak a scale in to see what the deal is.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Switching gyms always throws me off

Either the plates or the bars are much lighter... at my old gym I would struggle to get 3 sets of "195"x8 on the bench. This new gym I threw up 3x8x"205" easy. Even the "heavy" bars at the new gym are not bad, which makes me think its the plates. 3x8x"225" is def not far away. Same with the machines. I might sneak a scale in to see what the deal is.

LMAO at imagining someone sneaking a scale in and weighing the barbells and plates like :stopitslime: "I know you aint regular weight":rudy:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Barbells plates are always what weight is molded into it. Don't bring your scale in.
Sometimes, the barbell bar weighs less than the standard 45 lbs. You would have to bring your scale in for this. Or, just use a scale at the gym if they have one.

The bench width can affect how much you can bench press too.

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
One benefit of being fit and a healthy diet is that your body copes much better with disease and sickness.

I got the shingles first time ever. The first symptoms were dry eyes and a rash on one side of my lower back, but there was none of the typical itching or pain until a week later, last friday and saturday. Altho it got pretty fukking bad, by sunday I was alright. The rash wasn't more than a handful of spots, which have crusted and the skin is healing up nicely.

You google shingles and you see all kinds of pictures :weirdo: and people talmbout having that painful itch for weeks or even months :childplease: Aint havin none of that. Except for the two days of itching I never felt sick at all and was able to workout just fine. :win:

Whats up with that hamster smiley tho :hamster: :laugh: