Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought I'd switch up my protein and went for unflavoured from choc mint. Makes the milk smell off but it taste like sterilized milk :ahh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are crazy. I basically refuse to exercise outside after 11:00AM down here.

i need one of those 'panting, sweating profusely, wondering if your heart is going to give out' workouts badly. i mean the bedroom ones are cool but they're way shorter than my runs :manny:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

Had to go to physio, so I had to bike. It's like... MAYBE 6 miles round trip, BUUT :guilty: We have A/C so I didn't realize it was so hot and forgot my water bottle/didn't drink ANYTHING today.

I feel like my fukking brain is exploding :dead::sadcam: Got home and downed a litre In like 30 seconds..:snoop::bryan:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Super long time ago, I was at this one gym working out. This woman comes in doing stuff on a bench with dumbbells. She has on lycra black shorts. Just walking by, it appear she wasn't wearing underwear underneath. And, I could see her labia flaps. My eyes were bugging out. Just bugging out. Almost got a bone. Had to think about something else.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Been eating maintenance for almost 2 weeks and I'm lighter now than before :wtf:

:manny:

:eat:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i need one of those 'panting, sweating profusely, wondering if your heart is going to give out' workouts badly. i mean the bedroom ones are cool but they're way shorter than my runs :manny:

Try this

100m sprints x 8

If you can find a track with numbered lanes, start at the 8th lane and do 8 burpees, then sprint (all out). Walk or jog back to the starting line, rest a minute if you need to, then do 7 burpees & sprint all out again.

By the time you get to 1, you'll be wondering if you're going to die. If you're in great shape do 2x the amount of burpees.