Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Found a new gym close to work today. shyt is only 10 dollars a month has a pool a basketball court and huge free weight section.
Was able to slip out for lunch and get my shoulder day in. Made the rest of the day fly by knowing I got my workout over with. Gotta try to make that happen more often

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I always did 3sets of 15 twice. Doing 6 sets once would burn way too much for me, especially leg press. :why:

No it's not frowned upon. You can do depletion workouts a lot of ways as long as you get the same total reps/time-under-tension for each muscle.

whats your opinion on diet soda while on ud2? ive seen some opinions that say its fine while others say stay away and drink club soda. i just found out vanilla coke zero exists and im :whew:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
whats your opinion on diet soda while on ud2? ive seen some opinions that say its fine while others say stay away and drink club soda. i just found out vanilla coke zero exists and im :whew:

What's their reason not to? Aspartame-related? Personally I wouldn't care as long as it doesn't drive up hunger or supply carbs/calories.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What's their reason not to? Aspartame-related? Personally I wouldn't care as long as it doesn't drive up hunger or supply carbs/calories.

idk it was just some random forum where i googled diet soda and ud2 :laugh: ima stick to my vanilla coke :ahh:

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm on that stretchin wave heavy now brehs. Those lying hammy stretches :blessed:

bout to be on some Jean Claude Van Damme shyt.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
all i want to do is deadlift 5plates. is that too much to ask for? :why:

i picked it up twice, but couldnt lock out :aicmon:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I'm on that stretchin wave heavy now brehs. Those lying hammy stretches :blessed:

bout to be on some Jean Claude Van Damme shyt.

tumblr_lnonlolEir1qcfba3o1_500.gif

:whoa:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

this is my shyt too

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif