Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Probably the most muscular I’ve ever been with my current regimen but the final step is just getting the cardio in. I don’t play ball like I used to and I fukking hate jogging

Once my stomach comes down, it’s up :banderas:

And yes, my nutrition is on point but it’ll take forever to lower this lil belly just eating

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Probably the most muscular I’ve ever been with my current regimen but the final step is just getting the cardio in. I don’t play ball like I used to and I fukking hate jogging

Once my stomach comes down, it’s up :banderas:

And yes, my nutrition is on point but it’ll take forever to lower this lil belly just eating
This post makes no sense. You don't like jogging and ball aren't the only ways to burn calories :gucci: :gucci: :gucci: :gucci:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This post makes no sense. You don't like jogging and ball aren't the only ways to burn calories :gucci: :gucci: :gucci: :gucci:
Why are you that confused?

I’m just saying if I could play like I used to that would be a very enjoyable way to burn the extra calories. And jogging sucks but I do it anyway. What other ways are you suggesting? I know there’s more but none are enjoyable or convenient to me

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Why are you that confused?

I’m just saying if I could play like I used to that would be a very enjoyable way to burn the extra calories. And jogging sucks but I do it anyway. What other ways are you suggesting? I know there’s more but none are enjoyable or convenient to me
Lifting, cycling, climbing, elliptical, stairs, walking, yoga, hiking, etc. And that's without mentioning various sports. Why force yourself to do something you don't like when there are so many other options?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Lifting, cycling, climbing, elliptical, stairs, walking, yoga, hiking, etc. And that's without mentioning various sports. Why force yourself to do something you don't like when there are so many other options?
Oh I lift 4 times a week. That’s why I’ve been building up the muscle. I get steps in with walking at work and do all the other stuff when I can. It’s just with my schedule M-F, I can only be consistent with the jogging tbh. A quick 30 minutes on my treadmill and I’m done. Home gym. I try to fit all my work into 2.5 hours tops after work. I found walking after my lifts takes too long most days to get a good calorie burn so I just hate jog :mjlol:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Oh I lift 4 times a week. That’s why I’ve been building up the muscle. I get steps in with walking at work and do all the other stuff when I can. It’s just with my schedule M-F, I can only be consistent with the jogging tbh. A quick 30 minutes and I’m done. I try to fit all my work into 2.5 hours tops after work those days.
A stationary bike is a great investment. 30 minutes is more than enough to work you and you can adjust the resistance.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Oh I lift 4 times a week. That’s why I’ve been building up the muscle. I get steps in with walking at work and do all the other stuff when I can. It’s just with my schedule M-F, I can only be consistent with the jogging tbh. A quick 30 minutes on my treadmill and I’m done. Home gym. I try to fit all my work into 2.5 hours tops after work. I found walking after my lifts takes too long most days to get a good calorie burn so I just hate jog :mjlol:
It’s the 80/20 rule.

Food 80% cardio 20% to lose calories/ burn fats.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been in the gym at least two times a week for a bout a year now. Cut my drinking problem drastically back.

I notice the hard work in my body but for the most part I just feel completely different… more energetic and more alert

But man, I get worked up now lol I get so angry and for no fukking reason. I go to the gym to work out 🏋🏾‍♀️ just for me to get angrier while lifting. And once I eventually hit home I’m calm.

:pachaha: Is that normal brehs? It has to be my testosterone levels are picking up right? I don’t mind using it as fuel to continue to go to the gym but I be furious at the smallest things and I don’t like having control over that

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’ve been in the gym at least two times a week for a bout a year now. Cut my drinking problem drastically back.

I notice the hard work in my body but for the most part I just feel completely different… more energetic and more alert

But man, I get worked up now lol I get so angry and for no fukking reason. I go to the gym to work out 🏋🏾‍♀️ just for me to get angrier while lifting. And once I eventually hit home I’m calm.

:pachaha: Is that normal brehs? It has to be my testosterone levels are picking up right? I don’t mind using it as fuel to continue to go to the gym but I be furious at the smallest things and I don’t like having control over that
:usure: mass bait more often

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Depending on your age and experience 2 times a week may be enough or not. Also what you want to achieve plays part in this.

Testosterone is influenced by food.

trap101

All Star
Daps

Embrace the Dark Side...:demonic:.... Let the anger flow through your veins...:ahh:.... Let it become a part of you....:ohlawd:.... Allow it to endow to your being....... It is a part of your true identity..... The identity that you allwed to be supressed by the noise and social constructs of the world...... It made you acquiesce...:francis:.. become soft...:francis:.. passive.:francis:.. feeble...:hhh:.... The Steel has renergized your latent instincts..... those that have been dormant...... Integrate it into your future being.:blessed:.... Before you were the one that had to listen, but now they only listen to you.....:banderas: