Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Bodybuilders - Still Strong at 70 Years Old

701.png

702.png

703.png

704.png

:wow:

linda bicep movie.wmv - YouTube

:lawd:

I LOVE seeing things like this, it gives both hope and optimism. Barring medical reasons/ misfortunes obviously. . you really only become truly flabby and sick if you decide you want to give up

-P-

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
For those who wanna improve their squat game, this is somethin' that worked for me (for breaking past plateaus)

Every 1-3 months, instead of doing your normal leg routine, do 10x10 squats, with about 50-60% of the weight you normally can do for a few (3-5) reps. No matter what you have to complete all 100 reps, ideally within 30minutes.

I've been doing this for close to a year and I'm almost squatting 405lbs, and I'm like 160lbs.

The soreness and pain the next day is some next level shyt tho :laugh:

:manny:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
what's the most boring but easy cutting diet?

I've heard that you should just eat cottage cheese with whey protein powder, some BCAA and multi-vitamins.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
what's the most boring but easy cutting diet?

I've heard that you should just eat cottage cheese with whey protein powder, some BCAA and multi-vitamins.

Long term cut or short term like I need to lose 5 pounds in a few days?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
3-4 months?

I know you pretty much gotta drop the intensity while you cut, or do that intermittent fasting thing.

Most people here aren't going to suggest you drastically changing your diet to cut weight for 3-4 months. General consensus here is pick foods you like and are generally good for you and figure out a method to eat them while being 500 calories in deficit from your maintenance calories.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3-4 months?

I know you pretty much gotta drop the intensity while you cut, or do that intermittent fasting thing.

If you're ok with eating the same thing day in and day out for a few days I would suggest doing a month long meal plan and try sticking to it.

Like week 1 you have the same foods for breakfast, lunch dinner. Week 2 (different foods than week 1) but the same breakfast lunch and dinner and so on and so forth. When Month 2 hits you go back to week 1's meal plan. It allows a variety of foods throughout the month but monotony during the week. It also makes shopping easier.

Like ADD said just make sure the plan is w/i macros but also at a calorie deficient.