Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
What are some low fat foods you guys eat. I need to cut the fat out of my diet to really make my abs pop

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
why this middle aged lady keep smiling at me while I work out :huhldup:

looks down at sweatpants :ufdup:

It's not.all bad, I'm still don't know how I feel about chicks with six packs. There's this older fit chick in my gym who's in better shape then me, but I'm undecided as far.as smashing that. I'll through up a picture next week.

But the more I think about ill probably just smash, right before I cancel my gym membership :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hate when the gym changes the schedule, now the only turbo kick class I can make it to is 5:30 on Sunday :comeon: that coulda been cool for the winter, but we're heading into spring/summer where Sunday funday comes into effect

To piss me off even more, I found a zumba class at my gym that I LOVE, shyt has already held start toning my legs, but it's at 6, I'll never make it from work to get to it on time :noah: I really need to try to get in our downtown office

Daps
:comeon: where'd you come up with that? A 90s health mag?

I actually had to cut out nuts and avacado from my diet to get over my plateau.:yeshrug: Even though my calorie intake and my workouts were the same, that one change has made a HUGE difference for me.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
This vid got me dyin:dead: fukk yo theory:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:whew: gym lies we've all heard them.

Tell me your routine :leon:

See your body :russ:

fukk outta here

do-you-even-lift_o_907036.jpg

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is this like...asian-ish lady that goes to my gym that always looks at me. she has PLUMP ass titties lawl..and shes a cougar. ...just wish her face wasnt so :huhldup: