Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Oye

Random
Daps
Dealing with a shoulder injury and I haven't been able to lift heavy with my shoulders in weeks and when I work with them I can only do lifts with a neutral grip.

I have been doing a lot of face pulls to try and balance them out and rehab work. It's getting better but taking a long time plus it's affecting my incline bench.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
People, please help me get to the bottom of my (self-inflicted?) calf charlie horse this morning. When I wake up in the morning, I naturally start stretching while lying in bed, usually extending the arms and pointing the legs and toes. Lately (last 4 months), when I start doing the leg, I can feel the middle of my top calf start tensing, and I've been able to stop stretching and compress it in fear of getting a charlie horse.

This morning, I started stretching again in a half slumber, and the charlie horse came with incredible ferocity, and no amount of compression helped. I only had a couple of charlie horses when I was an early teen, and nothing since then.

I eat 1-2 bananas a day, only meds I take are thyroid meds and the pill. I'm inconsistent with my multi and my fish oils but take them a few times a week.

What am I doing wrong? I don't think I'm dehydrated. What else can trigger them in the sleep or during light stretching?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
People, please help me get to the bottom of my (self-inflicted?) calf charlie horse this morning. When I wake up in the morning, I naturally start stretching while lying in bed, usually extending the arms and pointing the legs and toes. Lately (last 4 months), when I start doing the leg, I can feel the middle of my top calf start tensing, and I've been able to stop stretching and compress it in fear of getting a charlie horse.

This morning, I started stretching again in a half slumber, and the charlie horse came with incredible ferocity, and no amount of compression helped. I only had a couple of charlie horses when I was an early teen, and nothing since then.

I eat 1-2 bananas a day, only meds I take are thyroid meds and the pill. I'm inconsistent with my multi and my fish oils but take them a few times a week.

What am I doing wrong? I don't think I'm dehydrated. What else can trigger them in the sleep or during light stretching?

Exactly thing happened to me a couple a weeks ago...was stretching and it had me limping like a pimp for the whole day. Extra potassium and lots of water and I was gravy. Got a body message also. :myman:

Never have done a "clean" bulk to gain weight and my bf has never topped 11/12% it's going to get me one day. :bryan:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever y'all do don't ever buy Lime Cucumber Gatorade.It's the nastiest drink of all time.I bought that shyt at the store not knowing the flavor.Took one sip almost threw up.And i've ate 2 times since then and i'm still burping up that nasty shyt.Awww man worst drink ever smh.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Whatever y'all do don't ever buy Lime Cucumber Gatorade.It's the nastiest drink of all time.I bought that shyt at the store not knowing the flavor.Took one sip almost threw up.And i've ate 2 times since then and i'm still burping up that nasty shyt.Awww man worst drink ever smh.

:mindblown:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

I had it before a baseball game last summer. :scusthov:

I more so just saw the color thinking it would be ok.... man never again.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:wow2:

Saw this Samoan dude doing stiff-legged deads...we got in a discussion about working out and what race has the GOAT genes. :skip: Dude told me I looked like a finesse cross-fitter and leave the heavy stuff to the real gym rats. :bryan:

We went back and forth and and went up to 445lbs. before we gave out. New P.R. for me. :myman: No gloves or belt with me...went it for abs and arms today...so I just improv'd. Got bloody hands and shins. :snoop:

Some white boys filmed the exchange...I'll see if I can get the footage. :whew:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

:whoa: that mess is fire.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:lolbron:

You drinking engine coolant