Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
29453df.jpg

:scusthov:

She has no ass at all, I'd rather her chunky. At least I'd have something to grab on. :obama:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How you at the gym on the court..straight talkin the whole fukkIN GAME..I'm over here playing with 2 sprained ankles, and holding my man to 0 points, and you talkin and lettin your man bust threes...:what:

The got the nerve to blame me..:why:

Ruined the whole gym experience :birdman: had me mad :birdman:

Til this big booty thing asked me have I been workin out :ahh::shaq::takedat:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I really wish I had taken some before pics.....I was 240+ about 18 months ago. Got down to about 185, now I'm about 195 (clean/muscle gain)....feel good as fukk.

But other than a shytload of clothes that don't fit, I don't have much evidence :heh:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:scusthov:

She has no ass at all, I'd rather her chunky. At least I'd have something to grab on. :obama:

She had no ass in both pics, I'd rather settle for the more fit version and grab them thighs.

@HoustonHeat the quads were there, unless measurements say otherwise

Still a hell of a transformation doe :steviej:
I don't know if they were always there, she looked apple shaped before and she may have lost a lot of muscle in the cutting process, which is fairly easy for girls to do. She had a coach to help her with the bulking process. I want to hire her coach for bulking next Fall, but she isn't taking any new clients anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Hate fakkits who stay on the bench updating twitter or FB. The other day, I told dude to straight up go to the locker room cuz I wanna work out. Negga said he had 2 left and sat there talking on the phone. Nerve of that frail excuse of a man