Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
My shyts be Θ(n^5) with n being the # of sets :busta:

Can't... com...pute...

ComputerShocked.gif

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
LOL I kinda wish they made workout clothes that are dresses... like maybe with shorts underneath... I guess kinda like Lululemon skirts... but dresses.

I did some chinups in a dress, just waiting for my b/f for v-day. never felt so adorable ever in life lol

:birdman:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Almost back to dunking.

Was doing pull-ups on the rim. :wow:

It's a beautiful site when you're only 5'9

As always i'll drop a video, once I accomplish my goal for any lame who thinks I'm calling :duck:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Been out a month due to flu/bronchitis/pneumonia. I can't walk up the stairs without feeling asthmatic so I haven't tried to go to the gym at all. I just go to sleep after coming home from work.

I really regret not working out or eating well now as I'm trying to figure out what I can wear to the All Star Rookie/Sophomore game tonight and none of my cute clothes fit :flabbynsick:

I missed ya'll gymers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been out a month due to flu/bronchitis/pneumonia. I can't walk up the stairs without feeling asthmatic so I haven't tried to go to the gym at all. I just go to sleep after coming home from work.

I really regret not working out or eating well now as I'm trying to figure out what I can wear to the All Star Rookie/Sophomore game tonight and none of my cute clothes fit :flabbynsick:

I missed ya'll gymers.

:laugh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Thanks to the nikka who recommended working out without gloves. :wow:

About one and a half month ago I couldn't deadlift more than 285lbs. with-out my grip giving out. Was daydreaming about doing some today and had a 2000+ calorie burger so I said fukk it.

135x5
185x5
225x5
285x3
315x2 :wow2: The little nikkas next to me doing pullups on the squat racks were saying I'm doing too much and quit before I break my back. :pacspit:
365x2
385x1
405x1 (On the way down was hell...I got my first warning for being too loud...3 strikes and I'm banned from lifting in the school gym.) :to:
350kth0.jpg