Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Apparently when you're dating the gym manager you can't skip a workout. lol

"So. I see you weren't in today :comeon:"
":why: *coughstalkercough* "

lolfml

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Don't shyt where u eat :ufdup:

Lmao I only started talking to him because I was cancelling my membership and he was all "You aren't quitting lifting are you :sadbron:" and I was like
"Hell nawh I'm just moving to a better gym bruh"

:umad: :lolbron:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Spinoff:
What would you do if you were working out and looked up to see someone wearing this?
vSpSV.png

Would you say something or just avoid em?

based on the few members who frequent this sub forum/the :hamster: sub forum, and the ones i know to be in nyc, i think i would have a pretty good idea who the person is.

i would probably introduce myself, give them daps, maybe even do a few sets together.

Daps
All scams are :whoo:

cause they know chicks have this odd need to work out in a social setting so they capitalize on that :lolbron:

True :ehh:

I'm actually thinking about quitting my gym and taking my running outdoors (despite the frigid cold :(), then get my social workout fix by joining a running club. I have a medicine ball and yoga ball at my place, and I think if I can just get me some kettlebells I should be set.

Beach Body 2013 :hula:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I forced myself to pack my gym clothes and brought them to work with me today. I knew it was the only was id force myself back in the gym after this 2 week hiatus

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I took three weeks off working out on upper body. My right shoulder, which I got surgery on in the spring, was starting to feel worse over the summer and early fall. I think I went too gung-ho too early.
Yesterday, I got back into it and did wide-grip pull-ups workout, 7 sets of 10 reps. I do feel a bit sick and flabby and the 10th rep on every set was tough. Last week, I did some barbell military press but only lifting 45 lbs. My shoulder isn't bothering me today so I think I'll get back to my usual groove.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Hmm, there's 3 Houston women in this thread, Tif, do you see @ANewClassic look alike at Lifetime?

Spinoff:
What would you do if you were working out and looked up to see someone wearing this?
vSpSV.png

Would you say something or just avoid em?

I'd have to dap them in real life then get back to work.

-P-

Last edited by a moderator:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
These agents or whatever they are called with these gyms take you saying NO to heart. I got like three voicemails asking why I didn't confirm a meeting with them. :wtf:

Going to the local community gym tonight tho.