Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
did my first set of deadstop db rows on 155lbs for 10 reps today. second set 9 reps, third set 7 reps. :ohlawd: my lats have never felt more traumatized. time to start rockin the 175lb db's for sets/reps now :shaq:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Why not just do regu.... :troll:

untitled-1v6uug.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Paris might as well be Pawgis

It was fukking ridiculous.

Went there 3 years ago...90% of the bytches were in shape and dressed sharp like they were gonna be on a runway. They are literally 5 years ahead of us in fashion. :ohhh:

In the gym doing some close-grip chest press and this dude decides to share the bench with me...no problem. I spot him on his 155lb. reps. I take two 10lbs. off and start doing close grips for my tris. :myman: Dude is like...."You're bigger and more cut than me are you're struggling with your bench press." :smugfavre: I give him the look...:comeon: Hate dealing with gym nikkas.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
*feels on new valley in the middle of thigh*

bulgarian split squats :shaq:

What is your squat 1RM and how much do you usually do for bulgarian squats?

Anybody know a good weighted belt brand??? I'm tired of holding dumbbells between the heels of my feet for dips and pull-ups.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
*feels on new valley in the middle of thigh*

bulgarian split squats :shaq:

Good looks on those. I feel like once I get the balance down I'mma be inlove with them bytches

Totally fell on my ass the first time trying them though. :birdman:

semtex

:)
Daps
What is your squat 1RM and how much do you usually do for bulgarian squats?

Anybody know a good weighted belt brand??? I'm tired of holding dumbbells between the heels of my feet for dips and pull-ups.
i usually do just bodyweight for bulgarians. don't underestimate them or your ass gonna be laid out on the floor :pachaha: