Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was to shook to try that 405 on the bench again today brehs :sadbron:

I did two sets of 315x5 to get me warmed up for it

Then I did a set 365x3 and that shyt felt heavier then normal

I knew that 405 was out of the question

Maybe next week

:usure:

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only broke men with little dikks are obsessed with working out :pachaha:

:childplease:

- health benefits: short and long term

-challenge your physical and mental fortitude

- improve your ability to perform tasks ranging from sports to everyday things like stiff-arming harlots such as yourself

-make the opposite sex :noah: the same way dudes do over your whoretastic ass

-dude puts on a few lbs of muscle he will be treated differently by those he interacts w/ in a positive manner always and ppl are treated better if they look better...just how the world works :manny:

- some ppl actually enjoy working out and being active. the satisfaction i feel after i workout :ahh: is probably comparable to how you feel after some middle aged white man pulls out of your puss and you are able to finally get off your back, collect your money and momentarily get your dignity back(maybe).

exercising can be fun/mundane/easy/hard with many setbacks. actually quite similar to the ho game :pachaha: so just as you have to dig deep to get the job done because you know those dikks aren't gonna drain themselves, we know we gotta go put in work to accomplish whatever physical goals/challenges we strive to conquer. :smugdraper:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:childplease:

- health benefits: short and long term

-challenge your physical and mental fortitude

- improve your ability to perform tasks ranging from sports to everyday things like stiff-arming harlots such as yourself

-make the opposite sex :noah: the same way dudes do over your whoretastic ass

-dude puts on a few lbs of muscle he will be treated differently by those he interacts w/ in a positive manner always and ppl are treated better if they look better...just how the world works :manny:

- some ppl actually enjoy working out and being active. the satisfaction i feel after i workout :ahh: is probably comparable to how you feel after some middle aged white man pulls out of your puss and you are able to finally get off your back, collect your money and momentarily get your dignity back(maybe).

exercising can be fun/mundane/easy/hard with many setbacks. actually quite similar to the ho game :pachaha: so just as you have to dig deep to get the job done because you know those dikks aren't gonna drain themselves, we know we gotta go put in work to accomplish whatever physical goals/challenges we strive to conquer. :smugdraper:
:sadcam: better you than me breh, i was seriously about logic and respond to "her"

:scusthov:

semtex

:)
Daps
Did a perfect high pull with 255 :youngsabo: thumbless grip made a huge difference. It felt effortless. Tried 305 on the last set but it didn't quite get up to chest level. Next time.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
worked out early this morning and forgot my pants :facepalm:

Lucky I noticed in time to run back home, close call

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
i got to the gym one morning before work at like 530am and realized i i forgot my shorts. worked out in my boxer briefs. zero fukks were given that day :ahh:.

tumblr_m18wv1TWuT1qazb48.gif

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
seen an old cac clip some young black dude in the locker room as he walked past him wit his willie :russ: Cac kept walking black dude just stood in shock lookin at his pants :russ: hate these cacs who think the locker room is a butt naked free for all. nikka get dressed or wear a towel.