rampant TLR misogyny and overall disdain of black women appreciation thread

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Breh, a lot of these dudes are still hurting from bad relationships and being lames in high school. It's why dudes like Tommy Sotomayor exists, to give a voice to the frustrated masses of black men trying to hold on to whatever fragments of self esteem they have left :wow:

Plus dudes like Sgt Willie Pete told em that they can get a beautiful white women who'll fukk em and make em sandwiches all day just to find out white broads don't want em anymore than black women do :to:

The last step is for these dudes to just come cartwheeling out the closet like @Paz and @PabloEscobar :scusthov:

nikka where do you know me from? like really? aint no fukk boys in my circle. nikka this aint what you want breh. just keep it moving. ill fukk ur old slut ass mom and nut in her wig breh. i really be on that street shyt.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka where do you know me from? like really? aint no fukk boys in my circle. nikka this aint what you want breh. just keep it moving. ill fukk ur old slut ass mom and nut in her wig breh. i really be on that street shyt.

I'm not a snitch, but don't let me tell your pops you're thinking about talking to females. You know he don't let you hang around vagina :heh:

But I might be wrong, hey @Quavo do you think @PabloEscobar is a sodomite?

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Naw breh, the shyt is hillarious when you think about

@His_Excellence_Reincar is a reformed c00n who's still hurting over the fact some asian broad he proposed to threw his fetus in the bushes and kept the ring :ohlawd:
@606onit is current c00n who was lying about being a tall, successful, diesel, pawg slayer come to find he's broke, flabby n sick, and living in an efficiency :pachaha:
@PrinceDeeDer is.....well we all know how the wolves handled him :to:

The shyt really explains why so many of these nikkas are the way they are. Once you realize that shyt, their posts become funnier every time you read it.

What thread is where PrinceDeeDer was destoryed?