rampant TLR misogyny and overall disdain of black women appreciation thread

Daps
Naw breh, the shyt is hillarious when you think about

@His_Excellence_Reincar is a reformed c00n who's still hurting over the fact some asian broad he proposed to threw his fetus in the bushes and kept the ring :ohlawd:
@606onit is current c00n who was lying about being a tall, successful, diesel, pawg slayer come to find he's broke, flabby n sick, and living in an efficiency :pachaha:
@PrinceDeeDer is.....well we all know how the wolves handled him :to:

The shyt really explains why so many of these nikkas are the way they are. Once you realize that shyt, their posts become funnier every time you read it.

I always hear the story of @His_Excellence_Reincar aborted child but always in passing jokes and never the full version.

care to elaborate?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

@His_Excellence_Reincar is a reformed c00n who's still hurting over the fact some asian broad he proposed to threw his fetus in the bushes and kept the ring :ohlawd:
@606onit is current c00n who was lying about being a tall, successful, diesel, pawg slayer come to find he's broke, flabby n sick, and living in an efficiency :pachaha:

The shyt really explains why so many of these nikkas are the way they are. Once you realize that shyt, their posts become funnier every time you read it.

:russ: real talk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At least if your going to mention me get your story straight instead of duck tales

And I don't even bash black women

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

:laff:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I don't like the title of this thread... But I do sort of agree with the premise.
trying to be as cartoonish and parodic as some of the stuff I see posted here, that's all. it's funny because it's a lot of stuff I do agree with (dating norms, hair issues) people on here about but the poster seems like they're posting from a hurt place.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
At least if your going to mention me get your story straight instead of duck tales

And I don't even bash black women

Which parts is a lie breh. Did you get a chick pregnant who aborted your child? Did you give her an engagement ring? Did she not give the ring back? Did you not make a bunch of negative comments toward black women?

Considering you're a Christian, I'd hope you would follow the example of Christ and be honest with the breh's. Considering Jesus commanded you in Matt 5:13 to let your light shine before men.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
trying to be as cartoonish and parodic as some of the stuff I see posted here, that's all. it's funny because it's a lot of stuff I do agree with (dating norms, hair issues) people on here about but the poster seems like they're posting from a hurt place.

Breh, a lot of these dudes are still hurting from bad relationships and being lames in high school. It's why dudes like Tommy Sotomayor exists, to give a voice to the frustrated masses of black men trying to hold on to whatever fragments of self esteem they have left :wow:

Plus dudes like Sgt Willie Pete told em that they can get a beautiful white women who'll fukk em and make em sandwiches all day just to find out white broads don't want em anymore than black women do :to:

The last step is for these dudes to just come cartwheeling out the closet like @Paz and @PabloEscobar :scusthov:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I always hear the story of @His_Excellence_Reincar aborted child but always in passing jokes and never the full version.

care to elaborate?

Reincar was hoping to trap the russian becky with a seed, but she was like
2akfbt5.gif
and secretly aborted the baby and kept his ring as payment :wow:

He was expecting that from a white woman since all he did was complain about black women doing that type of shyt, it was rude awakening for him but I can say now its a lil bit better than what he was before. I mean homie was a wreck

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
tried to make an appreciation thread for TLR and they moved it to this dead ass section I've never even been to.
:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. She was Russian not Asian.
2. I'm not hung over her :heh: this happened in 2008.
3. I never asked for the ring back, the same how she never asked back for the reception hall money.
4. Nope I've made a lot of negative comments to women of all races in the past though neber been specific to one race.
5. I'm always honest

Which parts is a lie breh. Did you get a chick pregnant who aborted your child? Did you give her an engagement ring? Did she not give the ring back? Did you not make a bunch of negative comments toward black women?

Considering you're a Christian, I'd hope you would follow the example of Christ and be honest with the breh's. Considering Jesus commanded you in Matt 5:13 to let your light shine before men.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

:leon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. That's funny because my ex fiance still wanted to get married but I'm the one who called it off, which is why I never asked back foe the ring.

2. I've had two other abortions not proud of in my demonic previous life.

Reincar was hoping to trap the russian becky with a seed, but she was like
2akfbt5.gif
and secretly aborted the baby and kept his ring as payment :wow:

He was expecting that from a white woman since all he did was complain about black women doing that type of shyt, it was rude awakening for him but I can say now its a lil bit better than what he was before. I mean homie was a wreck