rampant TLR misogyny and overall disdain of black women appreciation thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm profoundly honoured that folks I've never met each remember a small segment of my life even though they have warped the truth , its like were family :to:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Breh, a lot of these dudes are still hurting from bad relationships and being lames in high school. It's why dudes like Tommy Sotomayor exists, to give a voice to the frustrated masses of black men trying to hold on to whatever fragments of self esteem they have left :wow:

Plus dudes like Sgt Willie Pete told em that they can get a beautiful white women who'll fukk em and make em sandwiches all day just to find out white broads don't want em anymore than black women do :to:

The last step is for these dudes to just come cartwheeling out the closet like @Paz and @PabloEscobar :scusthov:

Its been already proven that they had a rough childhood dealing with women, either from being too dark, ugly or just overall lame. This is why tommy has such a strong following. But when you really explain to these guys that he's just a bitter ass bum thats trying to make a living off of racist youtube rants about black women they dont wanna hear it. Like what gave it away when he fukked that twerkin smut and paid for their weekend together :scusthov: they both got more subs and customers. shyt is a business :heh: just wait for his book to drop and he start selling merchandise with youtube ads on his videos

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
1. That's funny because my ex fiance still wanted to get married but I'm the one who called it off, which is why I never asked back foe the ring.

2. I've had two other abortions not proud of in my demonic previous life.

2akfbt5.gif

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR is full of fukkin trolls though man who just say dumb shyt for reactions. It makes me :smh: at how serious people take that subforum, its just for lulz like the dudes who find ugly ass women then call them pawgs.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Its been already proven that they had a rough childhood dealing with women, either from being too dark, ugly or just overall lame. This is why tommy has such a strong following. But when you really explain to these guys that he's just a bitter ass bum thats trying to make a living off of racist youtube rants about black women they dont wanna hear it. Like what gave it away when he fukked that twerkin smut and paid for their weekend together :scusthov: they both got more subs and customers. shyt is a business :heh: just wait for his book to drop and he start selling merchandise with youtube ads on his videos

I can't even front. When I was on SOHH I used to get in on the black women bashing tip heavy. But I just thought everyone was trolling and just having fun ouchea. After I found out these dudes were dead serious I had to go :whoa:

That's when I realized that a lot of these cats really are hurting about this shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A real Muslim fornicating before marriage

OK .

Key is used to, I admit I was a kewn in the past however I grew up around white folks. You didn't which is why you are the worst type of kewn.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Reincar was hoping to trap the russian becky with a seed, but she was like
2akfbt5.gif
and secretly aborted the baby and kept his ring as payment :wow:

He was expecting that from a white woman since all he did was complain about black women doing that type of shyt, it was rude awakening for him but I can say now its a lil bit better than what he was before. I mean homie was a wreck
iN6OmI8BbluUG.gif