rampant TLR misogyny and overall disdain of black women appreciation thread

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
one of the highlights of my work day is laughing at this forum and the never ending onslaught on black women. the hair commentary, single mother trashing, dating threads, terminology (hair hats, get married brehs, #hardonhoes, etc.), it's all just so consistent. how do y'all keep it up everyday, real life bitterness? internet courage? actually spreading truths? one thing I do know is it's always good for laughs at the very least.....
:russ:

Daps
A couple of black chicks got in a fight in the hallway at my school

There was nothing on the floor but weave afterwards :bryan:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*reads title, expects the end of the sentence to say 'unappreciation'*
mj-laughing.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
sht aint funny. Self hate is sad. To read supposed people of color regurgitate racist group think is embarrassing. Its self mutilation.

Naw breh, the shyt is hillarious when you think about

@His_Excellence_Reincar is a reformed c00n who's still hurting over the fact some asian broad he proposed to threw his fetus in the bushes and kept the ring :ohlawd:
@606onit is current c00n who was lying about being a tall, successful, diesel, pawg slayer come to find he's broke, flabby n sick, and living in an efficiency :pachaha:
@PrinceDeeDer is.....well we all know how the wolves handled him :to:

The shyt really explains why so many of these nikkas are the way they are. Once you realize that shyt, their posts become funnier every time you read it.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the title of this thread... But I do sort of agree with the premise.