Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Come play with me and these beginners.

We'll get you one lil buddy.

No need to play two games and run because we lose pal.

That's not how you get better. Waiting to be carried by a star player......
No star player needed l, just try to avoid disastrous ones ... Ok little pal ?

I prophecized that you would fall into the rainbow six abyss ...and well, you're there

I'm anxious to see what happens once plummet to the bottom of the barrel ... Clearly you're not ready for ranked play ...you know ?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

I prophecized that you would fall into the rainbow six abyss ...and well, you're there

I'm anxious to see what happens once plummet to the bottom of the barrel ... Clearly you're not ready for ranked play ...you know ?
:francis: hey now, I fell down to copper from gold 4 and I still ended up gettin back up to Gold a day before Chimera dropped. nothing wrong with having a dry spell, it happens

When we getting a Coli squad together?

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Have fun playing Tekken while you wait for the stars to align with people you're comfortable playing with Coward

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
With Crack it's not a dry spell

It's a dry career

Yeah we need a consistent 5

@Los!
Last season you waited for key coli nikkas to be online to carry. U.

Straight fragmented the community because you refused to play with certain coli members.

I'm not bougie like that, it's just a video game.

I go in random or with noobs. It don't matter.

Just can't wait to be carried like you going negative all the time but still being pulled through by star players.

When I'm around you are a liability to the team and quit quickly win that nauseating reality sets in after two games of pitiful performances.

It's all good though I will still let you send my rank to Copper or wood status a little buddy because I'm just having fun out there.

Inv

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
His post came after @Mowgli post so he likely was talking to him, and he's a Sony Stan like you so that makes you guilty by association :umad:
Why are you bothering my teammates. We been in the trenches of combat taking lives and makin sure the bad guys never see their wives. Show a little more respect.

Hes new to r6 but obviously playing with elites, hes a natural

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
His post came after @Mowgli post so he likely was talking to him, and he's a Sony Stan like you so that makes you guilty by association :umad:
Sony doin moves tho :yeshrug:Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Better not call me a Sony stan either :usure: Im a SEGA stan, through and through

JPEG_20180217_164123.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why are you bothering my teammates. We been in the trenches of combat taking lives and makin sure the bad guys never see their wives. Show a little more respect.

:laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Coli nikkas don’t have mics?