Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the cosmetic stuff they have in the game is how they eat and are able to give the playerbase free DLC.

Nothing is behind a paywall that impacts gameplay. All maps, characters etc are available to everyone, and you buy like 95% of everything in the game with in-game currency. It's clearly the best management of DLC seen by an AAA game this gen. Easily.

I loaded this shyt back up after like a whole year of not playing. (I copped tis game week one cuz Los told me too and i wasn't disappointed).

And i looked at all the new shyt like :ohhh::ohhh::picard:

:mjcry:

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

:feedme:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I loaded this shyt back up after like a whole year of not playing. (I copped tis game week one cuz Los told me too and i wasn't disappointed).

And i looked at all the new shyt like :ohhh::ohhh::picard:

:mjcry:

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

:feedme:
Get with us my nikka :salute:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I played a little outbreak today, it seemed cool. Do we get a new map this season?
yea, they reworkin an old map

Anybody on PS4? Just got the game a few days ago and need people to play with.

shyt is :wow: so far tho
Jordan_Ss4

feel free to add me, I usually stream when I play.

All the cosmetic stuff they have in the game is how they eat and are able to give the playerbase free DLC.

Nothing is behind a paywall that impacts gameplay. All maps, characters etc are available to everyone, and you buy like 95% of everything in the game with in-game currency. It's clearly the best management of DLC seen by an AAA game this gen. Easily.
Agreed. they even said they were going to keep this game going for up to 10 years and have stuff set up for long term support. so I gotta hand it to em on that

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No bronze chain on my neck pal
Copperfield Crak!
n5ocv7.jpg