Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

MF budz

All Star
Daps
After playing wildlands a bunch the last 6 months finally picked this up 2 weeks ago cause my brother wouldnt stop bothering me. Glad i did. Been holding my own except i got murked in ranked so my kd went shytty in like 3 matches. If anyone wants to run on ps4 "loshrath"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Servers are dogshyt right now. And I see this game has embraced that RNG loot box bullshyt

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Loot boxes is better then saving up for this assanine renown

Naw. If you bought credits before you could always just buy whatever skin, outfit, charm you wanted. Now with the special event skins you can’t do that since they are hidden behind the RNG packs. You can’t even buy them with Renown so those don’t matter

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Anybody on PS4? Just got the game a few days ago and need people to play with.

shyt is :wow: so far tho

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started back playing again.

Lord this game is so good its scary.

In ranked i have one monster game. Then one horrible game. One monster, one horrible. That's my pattern. It sucks lol.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And I see this game has embraced that RNG loot box bullshyt
All the cosmetic stuff they have in the game is how they eat and are able to give the playerbase free DLC.

Nothing is behind a paywall that impacts gameplay. All maps, characters etc are available to everyone, and you buy like 95% of everything in the game with in-game currency. It's clearly the best management of DLC seen by an AAA game this gen. Easily.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
All the cosmetic stuff they have in the game is how they eat and are able to give the playerbase free DLC.

Nothing is behind a paywall that impacts gameplay. All maps, characters etc are available to everyone, and you buy like 95% of everything in the game with in-game currency. It's clearly the best management of DLC seen by an AAA game this gen. Easily.

True. I just wish they allowed you to buy what you want from the outbreak items instead of this model. Plus I heard they reduced the amount of renown you get when you purchase it