Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn the maps & figure out which operator bests suits your style of play switch guns when u empty a clip
I just used the same rules as csgo last night and I did pretty ok. I just gotta get used to people getting a glimpse of a pixel of your character and blowing you away

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just used the same rules as csgo last night and I did pretty ok. I just gotta get used to people getting a glimpse of a pixel of your character and blowing you away

Learn to use angles. Don’t stand in front of doorway stand to the side.

When I stand off to the side of a doorway my sights fill the space, sometimes just the dot on my scope. The smaller the space the better covered you are.

The door should look like this || not this | |

Also, aim head height.

I run suppressors (most people will argue not to) but because I aim head height I find there’s more upside than downside.

If you have it on PS4 send me an invite.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

When I stand off to the side of a doorway my sights fill the space, sometimes just the dot on my scope. The smaller the space the better covered you are.

Also, aim head height.

I run suppressors (most people will argue not to) but because I aim head height I find there’s more upside than downside.

There's also maximizing peaking. I haven't played Siege in awhile, but iirc the peaker only has advantage in certain situations and in any situation outside of those you shouldn't peak as then the other guy will get the first shot. I think what you had to do was peak at a certain speed so they won't actually get any pixel on their screen or something like that.

Basically you always want to be the one getting the first glimpse of the other guy or knowing where he is so you can pre-fire.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, aim head height.

I copped it on the steam sale. Yeah I always ain't head high and that's how I got most of my kills. What operators you run with. Right now I'm using Thatcher and jager

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I copped it on the steam sale. Yeah I always ain't head high and that's how I got most of my kills. What operators you run with. Right now I'm using Thatcher and jager

hmm. I had it since day one so i can use them all except Pulse and Capitao. I usually pick my character last based on the map and who the rest of my team chooses.

My fav's are Hibana and Caviera. Hibana with her rifle and an ACOG gives me multiple styles of play because her sidearm is rapid fire and great for close range. I never feel like the defender is at an advantage.

You should try Hibana (Type-89, Bearing 9), Twitch (f2), Bandit (MP7). As far as attachments go, pick the one that compliments your play style. I find the suppressor removing most if not all flash allows me to see the target better if i rapid fire. I'm also more cautious than most so I don't find myself being caught off guard or rushing rooms with people in it without being able to prefire. If you like to rush the room and treat the game like COD (which is fine) the suppressor is not for you.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those two attack ops look like complete game changers unlike white noise
They both look overpowered initially... a coordinated attacking team made up of:
Lion
Jackal
Dokkabae (sp)
IQ
Thermite/Hibana

Will destroy roamers
:heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They both look overpowered initially... a coordinated attacking team made up of:
Lion
Jackal
Dokkabae (sp)
IQ
Thermite/Hibana

Will destroy roamers
:heh:

I can only imagine how good someone like Ash or Hibana will be juiced up with extra health and reduced recoil. And yea Caviera is probably cooked. They said the counter to Lion is mute but who wants to be on top of a jammer all match especially a 3 speed defender? Seems like Loin should have been a defender but I guess they thought him plus Pulse would be wall hack crazy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can only imagine how good someone like Ash or Hibana will be juiced up with extra health and reduced recoil. And yea Caviera is probably cooked. They said the counter to Lion is mute but who wants to be on top of a jammer all match especially a 3 speed defender? Seems like Loin should have been a defender but I guess they thought him plus Pulse would be wall hack crazy
I was watching the Live Stream... they mentioned that they were initially going to have the adrenaline boost bump up the ops speed, so Ash would have been a 4 speed

:russ:

After testing, they said that shyt didn't work, so they axed it.

Mute is a 2 speed, and he'll be a viable option for roaming now, but still... I think Vigil's ability should have been a direct counter to Lion's drone. When you're playing Bomb, and you get the plant down, the defenders still had a chance to win the round if they retook the plant and diffuser. Now the Attacking Team can just have Lion hold on to his scanning ability until after they get the plant down and good luck trying to retake anything.

They could've atleast made vigil be undetected from lion when he has his ability activated, Hes basically a complete joke now. :mjlol:

Vigil got some burn in Pro League, and he's a bytch to contain in the right hands. I agree about his ability... they might buff him later on if Lion's shyt is too strong initially. This is truly a dynamic and living game, so they will adjust things if it's not working.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyed my time with this over the free weekend. Obviously I didn't experience a lot because it looks like there's tons of content, there were like dozens of different operators. I only played casual as well.

Few things: It seems like no matter the objective, matches end up being death matches right?

The community seems kind of bad, a dude asked if anybody had a mic and before I plugged mines in they started to vote to have him kicked :picard:

Why is there so much team killing/friendly fire? It's weird that friendly fire is on by default.

I'd definitely buy this for $20. Surprised it isn't available at price considering Ubisoft titles drop in price pretty quick and it's been over 2 years since the release.